"Thank you." I genuinely told him, and he ruffled my hair. I smiled, and we heard footsteps coming closer towards us. "Are you ready to go?" I asked when I put my eyes on Yujin, wearing a backpack. She nodded, and she bid her farewell to Seokjin by hugging him tightly.

"Don't hesitate to come here, alright?" We nodded our heads. "Drive safe, Y/N." I smiled at him one more time before we leave the house. We entered the car and fastened our seatbelts before I started driving, going back to our apartment.

We spent the ride wisely as Yujin kept talking about how she got beaten up, which I didn't like, but I was curious, so I let her. She didn't notice that we've arrived since she was too invested in talking about it.

"Why didn't you tell me we arrived?! We wasted fifteen minutes in the car!" She asked me, and I just laughed. We entered our home using my key, and Yujin pushed me aside, running towards the couch. "I missed this!" She shouted after sitting down.

"You're doing pretty well now, so help me cook." She followed me to the kitchen, and we helped each other put our aprons on. "The hell? Our fridge is almost empty." I commented when I opened it. I heard her laughing behind me as I took the raw slices of bacon and eggs out.

I saw Yujin preparing them while I watched her quietly. "Tsk. I'm doing all the work here!" She complained, but she started cooking the eggs and bacon on separate pans. She's crazy, and it's hilarious.

"Why are y'all so noisy early in the morning." A voice stated from behind, making us turn around, seeing Sana having a hard time walking. I laughed and helped her come to us.

"Oh my! Unnie, did you and Y/N have sex?" We gasped, and Sana let go of me to smack Yujin. "What? Oh, is it because of dancing? Oops. Sorry. Then, what's the hickey I saw in Y/N's neck?" She asked as she continued to cook.

"I didn't do that! That's from another stripper!" She replied. "How do you know those things?!" Sana asked with her high-pitched voice.

"Of course, I would know! I'm seventeen, not seven!" Yujin shouted back. Sana didn't answer the youngest anymore and embraced me, resting her head on my shoulder as she snaked her arms around my shoulder, and I could feel her breasts piercing my chest. I took a deep breath mentally, controlling myself as the memories from last night, especially her outfit, flashed before my eyes could blink.

"Will you be able to work tonight?" I asked her, roaming my hands around her back. She shrugged her shoulders and removed herself from the embrace.

"Let's see." She said, and I just nodded. "Fuck... I'm not wearing that heels again." She muttered under her breath. "Did you like my outfit last night?" She asked me and looked into my eyes.

"It's... decent," I answered and looked away from her stare as I walked towards Yujin putting the food on the plates already.

"When are you two bringing me to the strip club?" Yujin asked as we settled down on our chairs in the dining area. Sana and I shook our heads in unison, making her pout. "But, Y/N, you brought my friends there!"

"Who are those friends of yours?" Sana asked.

"Ryujin unnie, Hyejoo unnie, and Jeongin oppa. You didn't know?"

Sana snapped her neck towards me. "When did this happen?"

"They were there when I brought the gang over. Those three are part of us." I answered. "And, don't nag at me. Ryujin is the one who asked us to go."

"Why didn't you stop her then?!"

"Don't act like you didn't start working there at eighteen!" I fought back. She didn't speak anymore as she continued munching, and I know I won since she couldn't deny what I said.

No one spoke until there is no food on the plate anymore. We stayed there to have a rest, and Yujin looked at me. "How do you leave a hickey on someone's neck? I'm curious."

"It's simple. You gotta–" I started, but Sana smacked me harshly on my arm to prevent me from talking. Yujin laughed, making me crack up too, even though Sana's smack stings.

"Stop teaching her stupid things! Are you even experienced?!"

"The fuck. Of course, I am!" I answered and looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm not a virgin anymore, unlike you!"

"Since when did you have sex?!" Sana and Yujin asked in chorus. Why did they ask me like it was an important thing to know? I shouldn't have said it in the first place.