XXXVII

Through the course of last week after I left them for work, I've had gotten a lot of attention from my family, which consists of me, Yujin, Sana, Tzuyu, Minjoo, and our brand new member Dahyun. They would call me every time about the updates for this finding-Yoongi's-sister-alias-Min-Sanha agenda we're having.

But those two weeks were wasted and put in the trash. We never found our boss' sister, didn't see any traces of her, nor caught a glimpse of her face. Yoongi is a million percent sure that her sister is in the city since he got told by one of his connections, but we didn't see her anywhere. We searched for her in every road, street, village, and even alleyways, yet we didn't find her.

Apart from failing to find his sister, it's the first time I felt loved and important by people whose existences are very special to me. I never felt the distance from them for the past week, as if I didn't leave the damn house. Even Minjoo already knew who I am and where we grew up.

She also once told me over the phone how Jeongin threatened her if she spread the information around the school. He did the right thing, but I gave him a piece of my mind. He frightened the innocent girl, and I wouldn't know she's the one that made our work easy if she didn't disclose it to me. She also confessed that Yujin doesn't know a single bit about this, and I considered her decision to keep it from her as she's the one who would tell my sister about this matter.

When they learned that Dahyun is Yujin and I's half-sister from our mother, Dahyun would share with me about Yujin visiting her at the house after her school ended, or sometimes she would tell me how Yujin fetched her at the school every other day. It's so sweet of Yujin, and yep, Dahyun's back to studying. I apprehend why Yujin is acting that way since we talked about her wanting another younger sibling years ago, and it did happen without us having any clue.

I never expected Mom would have an affair with another man, especially with one of my father's friends. Before they bitched their lives with drugs, they showed nothing but pure love and affection. Hell, they would even eat each other's faces in front of us when we were young, and we didn't mind as we thought that they're only "mad in love" with one another.

Now that I think of it, I don't remember them quarreling, and we don't know what happens behind those closed doors. And Yujin is only three-years-old when she got railed by another man and had a baby with his genes, but how come Dad didn't know? Did they really love each other?

Damn. Love is fucking terrifying, though not when it comes to Sana. Sana Minatozaki is a woman filled with sincere love and care, and she wouldn't do anything wrong. There's no need for me to mention what's on the list. She always displays her love to me that I wouldn't end my day without getting an "I love you" from her. She's saying them as if I'm one of her priorities, and the thought of it made my stomach release butterflies. She's thoughtful and worries about me a lot, which I answer by giving her reassurances. It's not hard to love Sana. I could trust her with my whole life.

Now, I'm driving back towards the apartment, and I'm excited for no apparent reason. It could be that I missed my family so much, and I'm craving for my girlfriend's warm cuddles and kisses, even though she's alluring me every time with her fox-like and hooded brown orbs.

Also, she may or may not have sent me some "nudes" a few days ago, and it didn't help me from my raging hormones at all. It's not the classic and typical nudes where she was naked and wearing no clothes. It's more about teasing me with her built body and sexy curves like the one wherein she wore a bikini and sent me a mirror selfie with her ass slapping me.

She's obviously confident with her body, and Sana knows herself that she's fucking gorgeous and has a face of a goddess because that's one of the characteristics you would earn when becoming a stripper. But it's killing me in every aspect. It's hard to resist the temptation of dominating her and imagining her body shivering under my touch, but even though she likes teasing the shit out of me, she and I are both not ready to do it.

How did I know? Well, there's this one fucking time I regretted wherein my demonic hands found their way under her shirt, to her toned stomach, and before it even reached her mountains, she pushed me away to prevent me from crossing the line. I know I said before that I didn't go overboard, but that only happened one time. I learned from my mistake and didn't do them again. As I said, I respect her as a woman.

I was half a mile away from our apartment when I received a text from Yujin that she and Tzuyu are at Minjoo's home. She enumerated that Minjoo is going to tutor her for her upcoming exam. I am curious about why my sister brought Tzuyu with her because Tzuyu has nothing to do with it. I would question her once she came back since I arrived in front of our apartment.

I walked towards the front door with the bag strap hanging over my shoulder. I couldn't contain my excitement to see Sana after a week as I twisted the doorknob, and I was not surprised that it is unlocked. But the other possibilities made me anxious and worried about my girlfriend's condition.

Okay, fuck. I must relax since I am overthinking once again. I took a step with my right foot inside warily before shoving myself inside. I put the bag down on the floor quietly, and when I'm about to strip my shoes off, I got hit at the back of my head. I fell on the polished, laminated wooden floor as I groaned in pain.

My eyesight went blurry, but I could recognize that it was none other than Sana herself. She crouched down while holding the same baseball bat I used to defend myself from my father's abuse years ago. She caressed my hair while grinning mischievously. What the fuck is happening?

"I got you now" Is the last thing I heard from her before losing my consciousness.