❤Soulmate au❤️

A/n: this is a soulmate au where the place your soulmate first touches you is like marked in black and goes away and tingles when they touch it for the first time but it's only visible to the person who has the mark on them.
Also TW: f slur

Larry looked in the mirror, at all of his insecurities. He looked at his nose and the big brown mole, the gap in his teeth and.. the black handprint on his cheek, his soulmate mark.

He knew nobody else could see it but he still hates that it hadn't gone away yet, as if it were taunting him.

Today was the first day at school since the break and you would be touring the school with your neighbor who was new to the school. His name was Sal.

The two of them met outside the apartments that morning and walked to school together. Once they got to school, Travis somehow new exactly which Locker belonged to the new kid and was waiting.

"Oh look, a new faggot for nockfell, and this ones a freak!" He smugly said to Sal
"I don't want any trouble, I only want to get into my locker" sal politely replied

Travis pushes him, making fall onto Larry. When they fell, Larry grabbed sals wrist and Sal accidentally put his hand on Larry's cheek. The two of them stood their for way too long, realizing what just happened.

Larry got up and beat the shit out of Travis, getting all three of the boys sent home on a suspension. Lisa came to pick up Sal and Larry.

"You know Larry, I thought you would've at least waited till the second day back to get suspended" Lisa turned back at a red light to scold her son

"It wasn't my fault, it was Travis, you know how he is!" Larry angrily mumbled. Lisa rolled her eyes and continued driving.

Larry saw Sal looking at his wrist and figured that what he feared had happened really did.

Once the boys got back to the apartments they went to the treehouse to hang out.

"So.. Larry" Sal started "where's your soulmate mark.." he took off his mask and set it in his lap. Larry has seen his face a few times before so it wasn't a big deal.

Larry choked on the beer he was drinking and his eyes shot up.
"It was- i mean it's on my cheek, right here" he placed the hand where the mark used to be.

"So that back there..." Sal began again.
"Yeah I think so" Larry answered before the question was even asked.

Sal looked up at the tired boy before him, he put his hand on Larry's cheek (again) and leaned in to kiss him. Their lips met for a soft kiss and they stayed there for about a minute.
When they pulled away they just smiled and kissed each other again.

The end lol