⚡️Pika pika ~bitch~⚡️

3:33
The blue haired boy sat up in bed. He had just awoken from a dream. He wouldn't necessarily call it a nightmare all though it wasn't a pleasant dream, it was nowhere near as bad as his normal nightmares. Soon came a knock at the door. Sal assumed it was his dad, often his dad would go to the store early in the morning and lock himself out. He got up and went to the door, cracking it just slightly to check who it was.
"Larry? What are you doing" Sal said through the crack of the door.
" I had a nightmare, you always come down to my place, I thought I could come up here?"
"Yeah yeah get in here"
Sally opened the door, showing his pikachu onsie.
"Dude are you in a onsie?"
"Well, Yeah"
"Awe you're so cute!" Larry said, planting a kiss on top of the unmasked boys forehead.
They walked into sals room. Larry sat on sals bed when sal got an idea.
"PIKA PIKA BITCH" sal said as he jumped onto the boys lap. Larry let out an oof as the teen boy jumped on him.
"Jesus sal! A warning next time please!" Larry said while trying to steady his breathing. Larry grabbed the boy and turned him over into the bed and under the covers. The boys cuddled until they were about to doze off. Sal fell asleep in Larry's arms.
"Pikachu, I choose you"
Larry said, laughing to himself.