Chapter Six

He was there before he even felt his feet running.

"Shou! What happened? Are you okay?" He exclaimed. Bakugou, still on his knees, was checking Todoroki's head for bruises or bleeding. He and Koda had hit their heads together hard. Koda was unphased, but concerned for his classmate.

"Mm, hit my head P-" Shouto cut himself short- he almost slipped! Because of the pain, he found himself beginning to regress. He decided to remain silent. Midoriya saw the tears ready to fall from his baby's eyes.

"Don't worry, Todoroki-kun," Midoriya said reassuringly. He looked up at the rest of the class. "You guys just keep training, I'll take Todoroki-kun to Recovery Girl!" His classmates nodded, and with that he scooped up the injured boy in his arms and sped off.

"I'm going too." Bakugou huffed, and ran after them.

---

Izuku was running down the halls, using his quirk to carry the boy and run at the same time. He was cooing at the boy to calm him down. Shouto began to sniffle, and Izuku could feel his heart breaking from the sound.

"Hush, hush baby, you're okay, you're gonna be just fine. Papa's got you, okay? He's gonna take you to the nurse so you can get all better, right baby?"

Shouto began to squirm in his arms.

"No! No, no! No doctor!"

This stopped Izuku in tracks. He had never heard the boy be so adamant about something before. He had no idea what to do.

"Shitty Deku!"

Izuku jumped. Bakugou was right behind him, gesturing that they should stop in an empty classroom for a second.

"Ah! Good idea Kacchan!"

They entered the classroom, and Izuku set the crying boy onto the teacher's desk, and began rubbing his back.

"Oh, baby boy, I'm so sorry honey, how is your head feeling?"

Shouto sniffled. "B-b-baad."

Izuku was panicking- he didn't know what to do. He just kept rubbing the boy's back, wiping his tears, and peppering his face with kisses.

Kastuki chimed in.

"My dad used to help me when I was nervous, you know. You're nervous to go to the nurse, right? I guess doctor's can be scary to little kids like you."

Shouto nodded.

"Well, what my dad would do, is he would hold my hand, and he wouldn't let go. That way I would always know he was there for me, and I wouldn't be nervous anymore. You're lucky to have a... Papa like yours. I'm sure he will hold your hand the whole time."

Shouto nodded again.

"Won't you shit- Won't you, Deku?"

"Of course I will." Izuku beamed, and turned to Shouto. "You never have to worry when you're with me, baby boy."

"Can I hug you, Papa?" The boy whimpered.

"Of course you can baby!"

He enveloped Shouto in a hug, kissing the side of his head.

"Mm, can I hug Kitty?"

"You mean your kitty plush, baby? I think you left them in your bag-"

"No, Big Kitty!"

"Big Kitty?"

Shouto wiggled and bounced and pointed straight at Bakugou, then immediatley pulled Izuku back towards him. He hid in the crook of his neck and blushed.

Izuku giggled brightly. Aww, he's shy.

"Of course you can hug Kachhan, baby, if he'll let you, that is."

Shouto looked away, blushing, but held his arms up.

To Izuku's surprise, Bakugou looked a little bashful as well- albeit in his own tsundere way. But unreluctantly, he loosely put his arms around the other boy.

"So," Izuku said. "You're ready for the nurse now, aren't you my special boy?"

Woah okay, super long chapter !!!! Happy holidays everyone! How do you think/want their relationship with bakugou to go???