Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed

Start from the beginning

(Now I don't remember much of Aaron's actions at that part of the story, but you can see what happened in the book "She shot through my heart")

And our adventure in the cold and ancient caves had started. It reminded me a lot of the cold swears, where the teenage mutant ninja turtles used to live. What could go wrong in here?

Choko: *in a scared tone* Chiiirp.
Piper: *whispering* Sshhh, be very very quite Choko. We are hunting dragons.
Jess: Chiiirp chirp.
Me: *whispering* Don't worry guys, we've got you.

Prox: This caves run for miles under Drake city and under its center is the place where it spawns these monsters.
Zar: Hey, if you are the expert on this place, where is your map?
Prox: I have them all up here. I memorised the layout.
Ark: *whispering to us* Of course she did.
Prox: But I also have a backup on purchment, in case of emergency.
Em: Organised and well-prepared.
Me: See? Told ya to give her a chance.
Ark: Huh, over the top if you ask me.
Zar: Reminds me of someone I know. Aouch, you hit hard for a princess.
Ark: *to me* Also, I see that you are a bit fond of Proxima, if I'm not wrong.
Me: Girls, I remember what happened the last days with the astromanchers, but I feel that there is something different from the other astromanchers in her.
Ark: You know, your insticts are starting to worry me.

The rest of our walking was silent, but there were also some others in front of us. Maybe they had the advantage, but they couldn't find that spawn either. With the advantage they had, they also set some traps for us. One of the bests gifts ever. Outside the dungeon, Malvaron and the rest of the astromanchers were guarding the entrance, but Malvaron was getting bored. Then out of a sudden, the astromanchers called him to play cards, but not any game with cards. The "Beasty Blasters", one of the greatest games with cards in Gemina, like the games with the Pokemon cards. The only reason I wish I was out, it was that game. At least Malvaron was having a bit fun now.

(Prox: With you.
Mal: Wait, you both play the game?
Prox: Yes and also I have made a lot strategic tactics, especially for my two fave legendary Pegasus and Griffon cards.
Ark: *ironicly* Of course you would.
Mal: Ha, they are good, but they couldn't stand a chance with my Star-Fozilla.
River: Haha, you both made me laugh. Everyone knows that the Leviathan card can sent anyone to the depths of the ocean.
Me: Oh really? And what if the lion-girl Shapesifter fighter card, the Thunderbird card and the Werewolf card were playing too in the game?
Zar: Guys, on the story.
Me: Right. After the story we do a tournament. Deal?
Proxima, Malvaron and River: Deal.
Ark: But don't bring out the Niffler card. I don't want to chase that creature in the whole palace to get my tiara back.)

On our side now.

Prox: It doesn't make sence, this tunnel should come to a branch.
Ark: *ironicly* I have them all up here.
Prox: Perchaps there is a clue in the prophecy. How does it go?
Zar: When the twin stars unite...
Piper: The spectral beast will take flight.
Prox: When the twin stars unite. Does that means the twin stars of Samara.
Me: *whispering* When I hear those stars, for some reason I get goosebumps.
Ark: That's what I thought, but their orbits don't meet for another...
Em: Twelve years, four hours and six minutes. Sorry, kind of a star-nerd.
Me: You beat me this time girl.
Nova: *annoied* Please stop this chat about stars. We need to focus on finding the dragon.
Zar: That's what we are doing. *frustrated* Hey, you know something, don't you? What are you hidding?
Nova: *a bit worried* Nothing, nothing. See? This is my hiding-nothing face. *whistling*
Me: Yeeeeeeeesss. We have already heard this fairy tale before Nova.
Ark: The prophecy is not talking about stars, is it?
Nova: No. It speaks... of the royal twins.
Ark: But there haven't been any twins born in the royal family.
Piper: Sooooo, we don't have to worry about the dragon, right?
Choko and Jess: Chiiirp chirp.
Nova: Wrong.
Choko and Jess: *scared* Chiiirp.
Nova: There are twins. They were born fifteen years ago.