Important Note!

Hello Lovelies!

I am very,very sorry!I know that a lot of you are waiting for an update and I'm feeling super guilty for not fulfilling my duty as an author.

I have been planning for the last month to update at Christmas Eve but unfortunately my phone crashed and I still haven't found someone to fix it.I am deeply sorry and I hope that you guys would understand my situation.Believe me I am in so much guilt right now and I will understand if you guys would hate me.

The truth is this past few months I've been battling my own wars and demons.I have officially accepted that I have anxiety and depression which I've been denying for the past two years now.I have told our school's guidance councilor and she has informed my family about it.I refused to go to a psychiatrist and my family respected my decision.I know that I shouldn't use this as an excuse for not updating but I'm just super unmotivated at those times.

I just want you guys to know how sorry I am and I promise to give you the updates you deserve as soon as my phone got fixed.Thank you for those who understands and I wish you'd forgive me.

Merry Christmas you guys and advance happy new year.

Ps.You guys will receive 4 to 5 chapters that is if my phone is still broken on Jisoo's Birthday.I seriously hope not.

Thank you for listening to my rant lovelies!Thank you guys and I'm really sorry