CH16. Same but not

Start from the beginning

"Dan, things are not the same." She's still not looking at me

I took her chin and fixed her eyes on me "Leave him! I'm back Jisoo and I know you still love me!"

"That's not true!"

"Then explain the kiss, Jisoo! I know you love me."

She ran away from me and she's crying. I'm back and I promise to make you mine again, Park Jisoo. And this boy, I already warned him about my girl but he didn't listen. He even took credit of the flowers I gave Jisoo! I want to kill him right now!

Jihyo's POV

I don't know what happened today, he's back and I shouldn't be feeling this again. I got my towel and started drying myself then my phone rang, an unknown caller ID, should I answer it? This might be Dan I should not right? But why is my heart tells me I should answer this. Hell! I need to make sure first, I'll deal with the consequences later "Hello?"

(You're expecting me, aren't you?) How did he know my number?

"Daniel, what do you want? I told you I don't love you anymore. Don't bother us!"

(Have you told him our past? Is he ready to fall on the rooftop?)

My body froze as I remembered everything that happened before he left me, "You will not hurt him, Dan!"

(Why so afraid Jisooyah? Oh did you introduce him to Jungkook?) This is it, now I'm regretting I take that call. I hung up the call and I have to- "Omo! You startled me Auntie! Since when did you get here?"

Aunt Sunmi gave me that emotionless glare, "Since your phone rang..." she passed silently and this time I knew luck has abandoned me. Judging her glare, Aunt Sunmi might have heard everything. 

I went to my room and rested, then looked back at my phone and found 2 messages :

From Unknown number :

Tomorrow at Yongma Land 2PM

From ❤️Bbibbi❤️ :

Hey Ji, Ms. Kkaengi's cafe will celebrate it's 5th year. Dahyun and Nayeon will perform so I'd be happy if you and the gang will be there. The event will start tomorrow at 4pm until 6 in the evening. We can have our dinner at 7PM. Lmk if this is ok with you. I love you.

To ❤️Bbibbi❤️ :

I'll be there. I love you too.

Ok Park Jihyo, stop worrying. Ignore that man, he doesn't deserve you, yes, and Y/N deserves you. Now I should get some rest, I'll meet Y/N tomorrow.

Timeskip - Next day

Dahyun's POV 

People have gathered today at our cafe for our 2nd anniversary and the crews were really busy. The food stall gang was even there to help us, not to mention my supportive friends who's making sure the customers are ok. I was really nervous until her hands held mine, "Hey you got this, don't be shy to show your talent"

"Sana unnie, what if I messed up? Nayeon unnie will be in trouble and they might laugh at us and they might not come anymore-"

She hugged me,"shhh you'll be ok. You're performing for the gang, for the Shins, for your siblings and for me" her smiles comforted me a lot. I'm so lucky to have her

Daniel's POV

"I was not expecting you to come but look at you, earlier than expected"

She seemed to be pissed off,"I want to settle everything, Daniel! I'll be branded as a cheater if someone sees us."

"You want to keep this as secret? Are we secret lovers now?" She was silent so I leaned towards and kissed her lips but she escaped from my arms

"Dan, why can't you just surrender and tell them the truth?"

"What truth are you saying? It's purely accident... yeah like what you tell the police." She looked down sadly as if she regretted defending me, "It was self defense right? Or did you lie about it?" She's not responding

I held her once more, "Does Y/N knew you're a liar?" A tear escaped from her beautiful eyes, "I see, you can't tell him, right? Y/N is just like any other man, he'll leave you once he knew what happened to us years ago."

"He's not that kind of man!"

"Then tell him what really happened! Tell him why did I kill your best friend and how WE do it."

Then that man called her, he really doesn't know his boundaries, "Go on, pick it up"

(Hello, Ji?)

"Hey, sorry I went out and visited a friend. I'm here at Namsan Tower"

(Want me to pick you up?)

"I'm ok, Y/N. I'll go straight to the cafe"

(Jihyo, you sound sick, are you really, ok?)

"Yeah, I'm ok"

(I'm worried, baby! I'll be there.)

"I said I'm ok, right?! Why would I lie to you? Do you think I'm a liar? How can you be so sure that there's something wrong with me?"

(Hey baby, I just mean-)

"Lover's Quarrel? I told you, that guy don't deserve you, he doesn't understand you, Jisoo!"

She was silent so I dragged her inside my car and I drove out of that creepy place. We went to a mall to get something to eat, she's not talking to me.

"Jisoo, if you don't talk that's fine. Just eat ok? I'm worried about you baby." I caressed her cheek

"Stop it, Dan." She removed my hands and stood leaving me on the table. "Here's the payment for the food, I'm gonna take the restroom and leave"

Chaeyoung's POV

I was in a rush to get to the restroom, I didn't even wait for Mina unnie. It's nature's call what can I do? As I am done relieving myself, I heard mumbling not far away from my cubicle. I silently opened the door and found a girl looking at her phone and she looks familiar. Then I realized, it's Jihyo unnie, then once again she spoke softly, "You don't think I'm a liar, right Y/N?"

"Daebak, he called you so many times unnie. He might be worried about you"

She was shocked as she saw me looking at her phone, "Chaeyoungah?"

"Annyeong Jihyo unnie" I smiled, "Are you with oppa?"

She shook her head and went out immediately, "I'll go ahead little cub, annyeong"

She bid a quick goodbye so I tried catching up on her and as soon as I get out, I found a man with Mina unnie.

"Mina?"

"Omo Jihyo unnie? Chaeyoungah, I told you wait for me" then she bowed to the man, "Thank you, sir, I found her"

The guy looked at Jihyo unnie "Ohhh are these your friends, Jisoo?"

Oh, I think he's talking to Jihyo unnie "Yep, we are very close friends of Jihyo unnie. I'm Chaeyoung and this is Mina unnie"

We bowed to the man and unnie answered us "He's Jin is my cousin from Gwangju. Jin I told you, it's Jihyo, ok?" Jihyo unnie was looking to him like he's going to stab him "Oh look at the time, we'll go ahead guys, he might miss his train schedule."

"Bye bye Unnie and Oppa!"

"They sure are in a hurry, let's go, Chaeyoungah, the event will start in an hour"