CH5. Stay

🎵Beautiful
Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I'd never want to leave🎵

3rd person POV

"Jihyo!"

Jihyo is running towards her aunt as she finished washing up, "Dear, I need you to bring this delivery to this address, please don't accept any payment, ok?"

She really had no idea why would her Aunt Sunmi bother to send this hangover soup at this hour, it's still 5AM. "Nae, Imo" She nodded and rode the bus to reach her destination.

Y/N's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, I immediately stretched and a familiar scent embraced me which makes me comfortable. Wow this is my room but I don't even remember going home to my family's residence. Did they fetch me? or did I drive here?

UGH! My head hurts and I felt a little dizzy, I drank a lot yesterday and I think I need to release this bad feeling. I wore my black training pants, my running shoes and a gray sando then off to the park.

I drink because Nayeon and I are not together anymore, she said she fell out of love. So would that mean Ryujin and Mom were telling the truth, Nayeon is cheating on me. Then I remember walking out of our love nest until I reach Myeongdong. I opened the noisiest stall hoping I can ease the pain or blend my loneliness with people shouting out of happiness. The waitress was singing, hell, she has a great voice. Yep pretty eyes and fluffy cheeks her curves were… Ok I'll stop, I do sound pervert. I remember asking for pajeon, mandu and 2 bottles of soju. Then the tall waitress smiled at me, and she seemed familiar but I just don't remember… ok nevermind. After that… well after that… Daebak, I don't remember anything, it sure is a long night for me.

A few minutes more, I felt something is unusual, like why people are staring at me? They are whispering and chuckling. What's wrong with them?

Then a bunch of highschool girls went my way, "Oppa, can you sing again the Passionate Goodbye?"

The other one clings on my arm, "Oppa, do you know other songs? Can you sing newer ones like Or do you cover songs of artists?"

I was literally stunned because of what they are saying, did I sing while drunk? "Tell me how did you know, I can sing"

Unfortunately, they are correct and they even showed me the video of me, singing shamelessly and annoying other customers. DARN! What's wrong with me but then I realized, I was singing out my feelings. That night gave me a chance to say goodbye to Nayeon, but is this the closure I needed. I left the young girls and ran back home, oh no, I hope no one sees the video.

Jihyo's POV

People inside the bus are really busy watching a video, and it just sound so familiar. I take a peek on one of these high school students and that's it, Y/N's video. Everyone is chuckling and they are trying to mimic, Y/N's accent and tone.

"The drunken oppa is so cute! I wanna sing with him"

Wow, Y/N's popularity is rising, well I'm his partner so it's just expected. I am laughing at the back of my mind because sooner or later they will discover me… My singing prowess and belting skills oh! Park Jihyo is not just your ordinary food stall singer! "Bow to me Korea, I am your Vocal Queen"

Then suddenly, they noticed me chuckling at my daydreams “Yah, that unnie is going crazy”

They laughed at me then "Hey, wait up" a young girl looked at me and she recognized me, "Omo, you're the girl in the video, right?"
“Jjinja? Unnie is that you?"