Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents

Start from the beginning

And a lightning beam appeard from nowhere. Oh my goblin, we were so dead.

Ark: Everyone, take cover.
Me: What in the world is that thing? 'I hope Doug and Malvaron are still good.'

But, oh my goblin, I was very wrong. While they were trying to relax, two potions were mixed up and when this happens, something unpredictable will happen. They got stuck in a very large bubble and it was jumping away from the boat. Back to us again.

Ark: Anyone have seen what is attacking us?
Piper: No, but whatever it is, it's surely zapy.
Zar: They are firing from that seaweed over there.
Ark: Okay, Em, on three, two, one...
Em: Go.

Emerald went in front with her shield letting us to attack to those things, but suddenly a lightning beat her and left her unconcious. We didn't manage to get close enough and they left unconcious Zarya and Piper.

Ark: *in frustration* This ends now.
Me: Lightning beam, meet the axes of justice.
Em: No. Don't shoot.
Ark: Hey, why you ruined our attacks?
Me: Do you know what it is?

Then, from the seaweeds, a mermaid girl with a very dangerous trident appeard, ready for a fight.

Ark: Aww, she's adorable. Why were you attacking us little mermaid? *hit by a lightning beam from the girl* Aouch. Okay, not so adorable.
Me: Dragon Mage, you forget the most important rule. All the magical creatures are majestic in their own way, but some of them don't want to be called "cute" or "aborable" directly in front of them.
Kelpie: By the order of the queen, you are under arrest for tress... for tresspass... you are my prisoners.

Because Zarya couldn't stand this any longer, she quickly grabbed from the little mermaid's hands her trident.

Zar: Don't bet on it fish stick.
Kelpie: *sobbing* Hey, that's mine. Give me back my trident. I want my trident.
Me: Cut it off Ranger. *grabbing the trident and giving it back to Kelpie* Here.
Ark: We're sorry for this, but Mysticon Ranger can be a bit of a meanie sometimes.
Zar: Seriously, a few tears and you just give back her weapon?
Me: Ranger. All the creatures should be treated with the same way, kindness and respect, exept from some situations.
Zar: Said the magiczoologist of the team.
Me: Ranger, you know I would follow all of you to the end, but also I want to keep every creature safe.
Piper: Yeah, come on big Z. It's just a little...
Me: Don't...

But it was too late and Piper touched the trident. It was a very zapy experience.

Me: ... touch it.
Em: That's not just any weapon, that's a silver trident.
Me: You're right.
Zar: So it's zapy and sparkling. So what?
Em: What is your name fair warrior?
Me: Yeah, with who we had the honor to get in such a fight?
Kelpie: I am Kelpie Truefin, a knight of the Silver Trident.
Em and me: I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Just like in the stories.
Ark: *gasp* The merknights of the Silver Trident? We apologise for tresspassing Kelpie and we are humbly submitted as your prisoners.
Zar: What?
Me: 'Hmm, now I see where you're going it Arkayna.'

Because we want to laugh a little, Malvaron and Doug were still in the bubble, until it blew up and they started fell. They tried to catch up on Choko and Jessica, because they were trying to fly away from their doom, but they couldn't keep it for so long and they fell again. Anyway, to us. Kelpie had caught us as prisoners and went us directly to where they were living.

(Zar: Basicaly, I know the reason why you do all these things behind our backs. You don't want us to record it.
Me: But sadly for them, I have recorded everything, so... guess what.)

Zar: *to Arkayna* You bettet have good... Aouch... reason for letting the kiddo to capture us.
Me: Can I tell her Arkayna?
Ark: Go on.
Me: Yeah. The Silver Trident are noble warriors, who are all about honor, bravery and justice.
Em: By the Silver Trident, I swer to so evil no quarter.
Ark: So, she takes us to her queen...
Piper: We tell this whole tresspassing matter is a big mistake...
Zar: And their army of fish people help us find the statues. Ha, not a bad plan actually... Ugh... *to Kelpie* Seriously?
Kelpie: Keep it moving two leg.
Em: When I was a young child, all I wanted was to be a merknight. I would ride in the mines on my tipsy seahorse, shouting "For the glory of the Silver Trident."... Aouch... It is an honor to be zaped by you Kelpie.
Zar: A honor. Seriously Knight?
Em: What? If your fave heros or warriors were fighting with you, wouldn't it be a honor for you?
Me: I also have to addmit that I had this honor many times. 'As long as I'm fighting with you.'
Zar: Really? With who?
Me: Eh... they are from the earth, you don't know them.
Ark: You know, I can't wait to get to the city. Is supposed to be amazing. It's built with corals and pearls and...
Everyone: *gasping from the surpising appearence of the city*