Chapter 13-Skies of Fire

Start from the beginning

(Me: For some reason I want to put a song in here, but I don't know which one.
Zar: We'll see later. On the story.)

And they started attacking us with the pizza. I said it was going to be interesting and cheesy. But pizza is the least dangerous thing we have faced.

Zar: Get her.

In the start, Zarya took out her bow and knocked out some from the sky pirates, while Piper had cought one of them and put her hoops on his wrists like handcuffs.

Piper: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting youreself.
Zar: Stop Kasey. What?

But some fozes had come on Zarya and made her hit the ground and sent her to the nearest wall.

Zar: Ugh, stupid fozes.

These fozes caused enormous disasters on our plan. While Emerald was charging to hit with her sword, she stepped on them and they started rolling away, hitting whoever she found. Piper was fighting with Kitty, but Kitty put her down on some pizzas. But as every action has a sequence, this whole situation made Mama Calamari, the owner of the Sky-pies, mad and started throwing everything she had to the pink skulls, giving us the advantage. Arkayna was doing great damage as well, but when she was fighting Kitty, a foz distracted her, as a result to be overwhelmed by the captain of the Pink skulls. Luckily Jess stole Kitty's whip, saving Arkayna, and brought it to me. With Kitty unarmed, Emerald took her chances and she put Kitty in her place, landing next to Casey, the next one ready to be slained.

Em: If it isn't, mister heart-breaker.
Kasey: Please, I beg for you forgiveness. I was a jerk face.
Piper: And now, you are a pizza face.
Em and me: Ha, good one. Pound it.

Kitty: Come on. To the ship.
Me: No, you are not going anywhere Kitty. Just tell us where Dreadbanes lair is, we don't want something more.
Kitty: Classified info. Sorry.
Me: At least I caught some slices of pizza.
Zar: *sigh* Then we have to use the classic way.
Me: I'm on it.

The classic way was to tresspass in the captain's cabin with our sneaky peaky like ways, so we have time to talk.

~Timeskip to the cabin~

Kitty: Well, I can have one mire.
Zar: As I was saying, we need your help.
Me: Yeah, if you want we can play the good and the bad cop. But even if I am the good cop, I won't be easy with you.
Kitty: You've got some serious stealth skills Mysticon Ranger and Hunter. Now use them to get off my ship.
Zar: Drake City is about  to go up in flames and you don't care?
Me: When you'll be willing to care, it is going to be almost late.
Kitty: Like I said, not my problem.
Zar: How's the distraction of millions of people not your problem? 
Kitty: Because Drake City did nothing when pirates destroied my village and  took me, my little brother and my best friend away from our home.
Zar: That must have been horrible.
Kitty: You have no idea.
Zar: Actually, I do.

At that time we de-transformed, in hope that Kitty will be on our side again.

Zar: Hey Kitty.
Me: And hey from me, the earthian traveler.
Kitty: By the seven skies, it's you Z-star, I wonder why you where such a Mysticon cheerleader.
Me: 'Ha, you wish.' 

(Kitty: Wait, what was that for?
Me: If you think this is Mysticon cheerleading, then you haven't seen the real Mysticon cheerleading.
Zar: *whispering to Kitty* If you want this chapter to finish, don't mess with Seren about the Mysticon cheerleading.
Kitty: Okay, go on.)

Kitty: I'm gonna go tell Kasey.
Zar: We showed you the truth, because I trust you, now trust me.
Kitty: This doesn't change anything. Pirates code, remember? Look out for you own.
Zar: Look, if Dreadbane release those meteors...
Kitty: You wanna know how to stop the meteors? I give you up to Dreadbane with the other Mysticons. Do you have any idea how much gold I can get for you heroes?
Jess: Chiiirp.
Me: Dare to do that. If you want give to him only me. But if you don't let the others alone, I...
Kitty: Relax, it was just a joke.
Me: Luckily you stopped it before the ship become like the Centaur park last week.
Kitty: Why, did something interesting happend?
Zar: You don't want to know, because you will do the same at Dreadbane's lair.