Chapter One: A Holly Jolly Christmas

Disclaimer: None of the events featured are true, nor will they ever be in this lifetime.

You're in for the biggest event of the season, one bound to excite folks of all ages: The Beach Boys' annual Christmas party! Our cameras followed America's finest rock and roll group to get the inside scoop on the highs and lows in the lives of the Wilson brothers, Mike Love, Al Jardine, and many more fabulous friends.

To get even more personal, we set up a confessional booth to hear exactly how our boys are feeling. Now, take a look at the marvelous lives of The Beach Boys!

Al Jardine's home: December 24, 1966.

Brian- *smiles* Boy, do I love Christmas! Each year, we gather up to share a grand meal, open gifts, and have a great time. It usually doesn't end well once the clock hits 10 PM, things sure get wild by then...

The camera cuts to Mike and Dennis bringing in a cooler full of alcohol from their car into the Jardine residence. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Carl and Brian are preparing festive holiday cookies covered in green and red sprinkles; To the side, Al is putting the finishing touches to his roasted turkey. In the dining room, the table is neatly set up with utensils and all sorts of delicious sides to the turkey.

Al- I've never seen a more beautiful bird in my life. You've outdone yourself once again, Al!

With the guests pouring in any minute, Carl and Brian push the last few trays of cookies into the oven. Dennis, dressed in his finest clothing, took a short rest on the couch in the meantime.

Dennis- The holidays sure are a hassle, you do so much work for one day. To make things worse, the guys only invited friends and family, how boring... That's why, with some help from Brian's handy contact book, I've gathered up the best guests California has to offer. They'll thank me later, I know it.

A knock comes from the door and Brian smiled, "I think that's Bruce, I told him to arrive ten minutes early to get a great parking spot." He swung the door open, coming face to face with some unlikely guests, Cass Elliot and Michelle Phillips of The Mamas & The Papas.

Brian- I don't ever remember inviting them, how strange...

"Oh, um, ladies, come in!" Brian stepped aside, allowing the two women to enter.

Cass looked around, her eyes bright with excitement, "What a nice house, Brian!"

Brian scratched the back of his head, "Actually, it's not-"

"Ladies!"

Dennis- Brian has a lot of famous friends, I'll admit. With the only women initially invited being our mothers, I knew I had to invite the best female party-goers. Plus, I needed some arm candy and Michelle suits that role quite well now that she's said to be getting a divorce. *winks*

"It's so nice to see you, Michelle," Dennis said rather smoothly, walking towards her, "You're looking absolutely radiant in that dress, red suits you very well."

She giggled, placing a hand on his shoulder; Brian rolled his eyes.

Brian- Yep, I knew it was Dennis. Only he would invited the Mamas, but not the Papas.

Back in the kitchen, Carl and Al were discussing plans on how the dinner would function. With a bit of help from Mike a short while earlier, the turkey was on the dinner table and the cookies were placed neatly on a large platter.

Carl suggested, "I think we should start up with a greeting, then get straight into the meal."

Carl- A good meal is always the best way to satisfy guests who travelled far and wide to get here. With food so delicious, forget about the presents and Santa Clause!