45:

Once we had finished shopping they immediately changed into their new clothes.

"So you're all flexing?" Zuley asked with a giggle. "Can't relate Im broke."

I smiled at her and nodded. "Same gurl Same."
We continued to walk around the mall.

I noticed the kpop store and ran in. "Look at this Skz merch!"

Seoho giggled and walked besides me, "want me to buy something for you?" He asked.

Xion walked up to the clerk and asked. "Uhm do you have Twilight Kingdom merch?"

"What?"

"Nevermind!" He laughed and walked back to us. "He doesn't have classy stuff like our kpop group."

"It doesn't exist." Keonhee said as he glanced at him. "Unfortunately Xion."

"Don't crush his dreams." Ravn said as he picked out some cute socks from Astro.

Leedo glanced at the time. "Oh it's almost time."

"Gaja." Hwanwoong said with a smile. I smiled man, he was too cute.

Minki grabbed Zuley's hand making her jump.
She nervously smiled and held his hand back.

We walked out of the mall,
I admired the sunset, remembering the one in the Twilight Kingdom. It was far more beautiful over there.

"You miss it don't you Luna."
Seoho's said as he glanced at it as well standing besides me.

"You bet I do. And I'm sure you guys miss it more then I do."

Leedo pushed us. "Now isn't the time for lovey dovey we are going to miss the movie!"

We giggled and ran after the group.

We ran into the boys from the human kingdom. Sehyoon smiled at Zuley and waved at her. Beongkwan glanced at him then at her, a smile crawled up to his lips.

It was rather wicked, he'd get along with Keonhee for sure.

"What movie should we watch?" Jun asked as he poked at the ticket booth screen.

"What is that?" Ravn asked pointing at the screen.

"That is the ticket tablet." Donghun said with a grin. "I'm sure you like all This stuff right Ravn."

"Yeah!!!" I Uwued before glancing back at Hwanwoong.

"You called us Avengers, let's watch it!"

"I want to see what these so called Avengers are." Keonhee said as he looked at the description of the movie. "Not bad. Sounds decent."

We purchased the tickets and then walked towards the popcorn and treats section.

"Could we get some popcorn for two." Seoho ordered for the both of us. "And a large drink with two straws."

I blushed at the thought of us acting like a couple.

Minki smiled and ordered the same for him and Zuley, but Sehyoon intercepted and placed his debit card to pay for the order.

"Uhm I'll pay for the order."

It was all too suspicious,
When I noticed Beongkwan screaming and asking for his debit card.

I chuckled and noticed Leedo getting hit on by a group of girls.

"Are you single?"

"No, my body has many cells. But if you are talking romantically, I'm taken."

"With who?" Keonhee whispered in my ear making me giggle.

"Uhm this lovely lady over here." He said as he wrapped his arm around Keonhee.

"Excuse you." Keonhee yelled as he poked him in the rib.

I kept laughing as I watched them poke at each other's ribs.

"It's time for the movie let's go!" Hwanwoong pushed us into the theater room and we all took our seats.

I honestly wanted to sit besides Ravn since he was new to all of this, and had more explosive reactions then the others.

I took a seat besides him and Seoho.

I watched the others get settled in to their seats. I smiled as I noticed Sehyoon sitting besides Zuley and Minki.

Was it possible my ship could happen??

"What's caught your attention?" Seoho asked me as he eyed them as well.

"Well Sehyoon is acting shady towards Zuley."

"I kinda noticed that since we first got here. I bet he likes her."

"But she's human."

(Me: bold of you to assume pt. 2)

Once the movie began to play,
Ravn screamed in excitement.

We earned a few stares but hey, it's alright.
We are used to them,

We are Royals after all.

Seoho,
Like the smooth boy he was placed his arm around my shoulder and played with the ends of my hair as the movie went on.

I could feel someone staring into his head,
Clearly it was Hwanwoong since he was the only one bold enough to glare like that.

Seoho Laid his head on mine and nibbles on his popcorn. I smiled and nibbles on mine.

Zuley on the other hand was going to get fed by Minki, but Sehyoon raises his arm On 'accident' dropping the popcorn and apologizing.

I could feel the tension to where I was,
But Zuley giggled it off and ignored them both for the rest of the movie.

She always liked to make things end peacefully,

(Me at myself: how dare you)

After the movie was over,
I got bombarded with hugs from the Princes.

"I'm so happy you think of us in that way." Hwanwoong started, I could feel his cold breath on my throat. "I'm happy to be an avenger to you."

Ravn smiled and almost choked me with his hug. "Woah! I'm like that Iron guy huh! I'm happy! Also I love The movies!"

Leedo chuckled and hugged me lightly. "Glad to be an avenger."

Keonhee smiled and choked me. But on purpose, because his is the Keonhee we are talking about. "I'm the best do them all right!"
I choked trying to say no,
So they chuckled instead,

Hwanwoong clung on to him, attempting to make him let go. But it only made to worse.

Zuley giggles as she slapped Keonhee's hand. "Dude you're killing her."

Sehyoon smiled and poked her shoulder.
"Hey can we talk?"

She nodded and made sure Keonhee let go of em frost before walking with him to the vending machines.

Seoho pulled me into a hug.

"So you don't need him anymore right?"

I looked I to his eyes.

"If you mean S? I don't need him. All I need is you."

"I'll take you as a plural." Hwanwoong said with a cute smug grin. "Am I Right?"