Chapter 5: The End

Hello my little love bugs! Who's excited for Christmas??? I am! Also Happy Hanukkah or happy whatever you celebrate! I'm so excited for Christmas because I'm getting a new phone! I've been wanting it for a loooooong time and it's all I asked my parents for and when I asked them if I was getting one they hinted at it so much. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Happy holidays!

Bug out!
_____________________________

It was really late at night and everyone was holding their eyes open to stay awake. Alya suddenly stood up, walking to the middle of the room. "Okay guys, it's around midnight so I think we should probably go to bed. Does everyone agree?"
They all nodded and got under their covers. "Goodnight." Marinette yawned. She was so exhausted from all of the things that had happened. She got three goodnight before they all fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette awoke to someone shaking her. "Not now Tikki, it's only 7." She mumbled, not even bothering to open her eyes. She heard someone chuckle, and a deep male voice say, "I'm not Tikki, but it's not 7 and you should probably get up."
She sat up quickly and her eyes shot open. There, right in front of her, was Adrien Agreste. Her boyfriend. He kissed her on the cheek, and walked out of the room. As he walked out, Marinette couldn't help but look at his behind. Ooh his butt is fine. And it's all mine. She mentally slapped herself. "Stop that Marinette. You are a nice innocent young teen. Don't look at his butt."
She gave herself time to collect herself and then got up, got dressed, did her hair, and waltzed out the door in less than 5 minutes. As she walked out, she could smell bacon and eggs. Her mouth was watering all the way to the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head!" Alya teased. Marinette just rolled her eyes and laughed.
She sat at the counter and grabbed a plate of bacon and eggs. She stuffed an entire egg in her mouth before looking up to see Adrien smiling at her. "What?" She said, her voice muffled by the eggs. He just shook his head and laughed. Marinette frowned, and continued eating. She finished, and sighed. "I'm so full. I ate so much." She burped and everyone burst into laughter.
A few hours later, it was time for everyone to go home. Marinette and Adrien left together a bit early to leave the two new lovebirds alone for a bit.
They got to the intersection where they had to go separate ways, and so they kissed, said their goodbyes, and walked home. Marinette went home feeling the joy of being able to go to school on Monday and kissing Adrien in front of Chloè.

________________________________
Hey love bugs! So I might be deleting Wattpad for a bit just so I can spend time with my family and friends this Christmas. If you're reading any of my other books, then I'm sorry that I won't be updating. I got 521 words this time! See you next time!

Bug out!