Chapter 4: The Flirting Game

Hey. I get to be the Grinch in a parade. I'm excited. I get to steal candy from a little child. I also get to be handcuffed in the back of a police car. Fun.

Bug out!
_____________________________

          We all started talking when Alya suddenly got quiet. Marinette was the only one to notice. "Alya, is something bothering you?" She looked up. "Oh, no I was just thinking of a game we could play. Good news! I figured it out! It's called The Flirting Game." We all looked at her. "The Flirting Game?" Adrien chuckled. "Do you just flirt with each other?" She nodded. "Basically. You flirt and the first person to blush loses."
They all went quiet. This was going to be interesting. "Okay, since I came up with the game, I get to pick who goes first! Let's do...... Adrien and Nino!" The two guys looked at each other, and chuckled. "Three, two, one, GO!" Adrien immediately went in, going really close to Nino's face. "Hey Nino, have I ever told you how hot you are?" Nino turned bright red. "Dude, you win. How do you do that?" He shrugged and sat down.
"Do I get to pick now, since I just won?" Alya nodded. "Okay, Alya and...... Marinette!" Alya smiled. "This'll be easy." They sat across from each other, and began. "Hey Marinette, you're really cute. I mean, you make me love you more each day." Marinette just smirked and replied. "Oh yeah? Well, Alya you're so hot you make me melt. I could just-" "Don't finish that sentence! I know what you were going to say!" Alya was blushing hard.
Marinette laughed, then Alya joined in and eventually everyone was laughing. "Okay, I win! Now let's do Nino and Alya." They looked at each other and Nino blushed. "Aww, come on! I didn't have to even say anything! That wasn't fun!" Nino blushed even more.
"Okay, Alya you won so just pick the next couple." She shrugged and looked at us. "Mari and Adrien." Everyone thought Marinette was going to lose. "Hey Mari, you look purrrfectly beautiful today." Cat puns. Nice touch, but since she still wasn't used to liking Chat, she could just imagine him as Chat.
"Hey Kitty. Like what you see? I'll give you more if you want~" She spoke very seductively and leaned in really close to say that. Adrien blushed after that. Alya, Nino and Marinette laughed while Adrien say there broken. Best sleepover ever so far.

________________________________
Sooooo it's like 10 pm and I'm tired so I'm going to bed after I post this. I typed 445 words. #ProudOfMyself! I'll see you guys next time!

Bug out!