"Harry." You murmur, gnawing on your bottom lip. "Are you serious right now?" Harry tends to blurt random things out that he doesn't necessarily always mean. The first week into your relationship Harry asked you to marry him. You shut that down quickly, Harry apologizing profusely for his big mouth.

"I'm so, so serious, love." His classic smirk finds its way onto his face, however it's more of a soft grin this time around. "'ve been thinking about it for some time now, even cleared out some space in the bathroom and closet for ya." His voice is just above a whisper, his tone soft yet steady. "Could have that great big kitchen you've always been wanting right here waiting for us in the morning." He slowly persuades. "And I know how much you love this mattress. Could easily be all yours - well I'd be here too but you get the point." He takes your arms in his hands and kisses the insides of your wrists. "Just gotta say yes."

"Harry," You mumble, smiling so hard your cheeks start to hurt. "Of course I'm going to say yes." You snicker, your boyfriend practically pouncing on you to smash his lips against yours.

Three months later

"Harry!" You run into yours and Harry's bedroom, jumping up and down. Harry gets up off the bed and starts jumping up and down with you, his hands grabbing yours as you two jump about.

"Why are we jumping, baby!" He goes along with your shenanigans, his curls flopping all over the place.

"I get to graduate early next year!" You squeal, showing him the letter you received in the mail. "I've got all my credits!" He grips your wrist, gently, to get you to stop flinging the paper everywhere and properly takes a look at it, a smile stretching across his lips.

"That's amazing, baby." He engulfs you in a hug, kissing the top of your head. "I'm so proud of you." He whispers, his arms hugging your body tightly.

"Thank you." You smile against his curls, running your fingers through them for a brief moment.

"You've come so far since I've met you and you're such a hard worker, love. You deserve this." He gives the top of your head another kiss before he pulls back to kiss your lips. "I love you." He murmurs against your lips, not wanting this moment to end.

"Mmm, and I love you." You repeat, kissing him one more time, your hands brushing through his curls momentarily.

Graduation Day - A year later.

"Congratulations, sweetie. 'M so proud of you." Your mom pulls you in for a hug, your mood still sour because Harry couldn't make it. He said he 'got caught up in paper work' and still, you can't help but be angry with him.

"Thank you momma. Wish Harry was here to see it." You murmur, hugging back tightly before feeling a small tap on your shoulder. You turn to face Harry, a smile on his lips and suddenly, all eyes are on you. Soft music begins playing through the speakers as Harry grabs your hands in his.

"Been here the whole time, lovey." He whispers. "Watched you get that diploma and everything." He leans in for a kiss, your hands finding his curls slowly, but then he pulls away and bends down, getting on one knee. "Baby-"

"Oh my god, oh my god." Your hands pull from his, covering your face while tears stream down your face, uncontrollably. "Harry." You sob out, the crowd making 'awe' sounds. Harry knows you're a pretty shy person and figured this crowd would overwhelm you but he wanted to make this memorable for both you and him.

"Hey, hey, baby love." He takes your arms in his hands, kissing the insides of your wrists. "Look at me, love. Only me and you here right now, okay?" You nod, tucking your lips between your teeth and sucking a quick breath in through your nose. He figures he'll shorten his speech that he's prepared to save you from all these eyes looking at you any longer.

"You've made these past two years of my life the best years I could ever ask for. I'm not sure if it was our late mcdonald's runs, or our spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen but I fell in love with you one way or another, and I wouldn't change it for the world. You're such a strong, independent, witty, spunky, and intelligent woman, and I don't want to even begin to imagine my life without you. You're everything to me, love, and I don't want to ever let you go."

He pulls the small black box out of his back pocket, opening it with one hand while the other is still holding onto one of your hands.

"Y/n," You suck in a harsh breath, nodding your head quickly, the word 'yes' leaving your mouth about eighteen times. "Baby," He snickers, trying to finish his sentence. You can't help but let out a small giggle, waiting for him to finish, very impatiently. "Y/n, will you marry me?" You nod profusely, Harry slipping the ring on your finger, standing up while his hands grab under your arms, then picking you up and spinning you around before holding you close to his body, hearing your soft whimpers in his ear.

By now, Harry's let go of some tears he was holding in as well, kissing the top of your head while he hangs on to you like you're about to disappear. "Forever." He whispers in your ear, your legs wrapped around his waist while his hands lay softly under your thighs and camera flashes are going off everywhere.

"Forever." You whisper back, leaning in. And you kiss him. Hard.

-

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I should make one more part to this story skipping ahead a few years to when they have kids? If that's something you'd like definitely let me know!