Chapter 30: Cumming home Pt. 1🍋

Start from the beginning

We both sat here for so long, it could've been hours, only my sobs silently echoing through the dark void of the staircase, accompanied by the rustling Levi's strokes on my clothing caused.

I felt him shaking as well as if he was fighting against his urge to let his tears run free, but I couldn't tell. And I don't want to know. I can't imagine Levi crying, and I was sure it's a picture I never want to see in my life.

Eventually, my crying settled and all that's left where the annoying hiccups, together with the desperate tries to breathe normally through my nose, which was impossible.

When Levi noticed that I calmed down, he made us part a little. I looked ugly like shit after crying, but I didn't care right now. When there's something I want, then its to look into my man's face, now more than ever before. As our eyes met, when I finally saw this pair of marvelous stormy orbs again, the white inside also reddened from the held back urge to let his emotions run free, he took my face so gently into his both hands, kissing the corners of my eyes to lick up the little droplets that were left behind, wiping my cheeks dry with his thumbs.

"My precious darling. I'm so happy that you missed me so much. I couldn't think of a better way to greet me. Thank you." He sealed his sweet words with a kiss, pulling me against his lips so tenderly.

He didn't need to use force or strength. I would follow his lead to the end of the world and beyond if I was just allowed to spend my life with him for all eternity. He had me completely under his spell, and he never had to force me to do anything. All I did, and all I would ever do with him, to him, will be done by my own free will.

There's no force strong enough to fight against true love...Love will always win over the dark shadows, and will always be a shining light of hope in the darkest moments of life.

And since I came to love Levi with all of my heart, I never felt stronger before. With him as my beacon of hope, as my first true love, I feel as if I can do, conquer, and live through anything that's coming.

Like two own living beings, my arms snacked around his neck and pressed him into me. By instinct, we tilted our heads to feel the partner's lips as tight and close as possible. Levi's lips felt so amazing on mine. So soft, warm, a little bit chapped, but so perfect. Levi is an amazing kisser. I learned everything I know from him, and I couldnt think of a better teacher. When it comes to body action, may it be kissing, hugging, fucking...he's, without doubt, the best on this planet. He lectured me with patience and knowledge, and there's still so much to learn. I'm willing and eager to know and take in everything he has to offer.

Levi captured my mouth with his, starting slowly, tenderly, as if asking for permission to unite our lips after all this time. The slow, almost lazy rhythm when our lips danced in harmony, the silent smacking of our moist saturated lips when they parted, only to meet again with slight agape mouths, eager to taste and feel all from the partner, so as the delicate sighs from our throats that sounded like moans in the empty and echoing building. My ears, skin, nose, lips...I caught everything that happened around me, my senses sharpened to their limit when Levi took possession of my entire being.

Then, without warning, his warm, slick tongue slithered from his mouth, deliciously licking my lower lip. Without hesitation, I granted him access and his curious tongue wasted no time to dive into my longing cavern. With a shaky sigh, I welcomed him inside. Levi's arms moved lower, from my face down my throat to my chest, where slight shivering fingers brushed over the mounds of my breasts, where they lingered for a moment, kneading the soft flesh beneath the thick fabric.

With a sharp inhale, I parted from my man's lips. I haven't noticed that I ran out of breath.

While I was panting heavily to fill my empty lungs with air, I finally opened my eyes again, but the sight before my eyes made me lose my breath even more.