The unwanted parts... Chapter 1

Lucy's pov.

Hello, people. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia. I will consider myself as a regular girl but everyone don't think so. They think I am foolish, poor, and pathetic. They doesn't know me. Only a couple of people knew my exact name. Other persons call me as 'geek', 'four-eyed' or sometimes, 'nerd' does people really have to make someone feel pathetic or alone? Do they have to make anyone change to satisfy them? I mean, I doesn't felt like them. Instead, I felt the noun that I am describing. I am a book-nerd and that will never satisfy them. I don't have any friends. I doesn't consider them because I know that they are fake. All they wanted is me to make their assignments. My mom died because of a gunshot so that means ME and my father were the only ones.

Tomorrow morning...

I woke up early. This is the first day of school. I still need to attend classes to get high grades...

I got up and stand on the carpeted floor. I forced myself to get into the bathroom. I usually did this every morning. I took a quick shower and led myself into my room again. I usually didn't do my hair as well. I just kept it in a half up-do. My father always complimented me for being so neat and organized. I am the one who's cleaning my own room and sometimes, I am helping the other maids to clean the house.

I am not as close as any other daughter do to their fathers but he always checks on me and he gave me all I needed but all I can say is I am not a brat. I repeat. I am a prey of wild animals so how can I become a spoiled brat?

I put my glasses on and carelessly runs pass the door causing me to bump the foot on the wall. "O-ow." I mumbled. It is because of my clumsiness. I bent down and rubbed my foot gently before continuing of what I am doing earlier. I go downstairs and to the kitchen. I just grabbed a toasted bread and turns to make my way to the exit.

As Soon as I got out, I immediately opens the gate and walked my way to the school.

In the school gates...

I dusted my clothes and exhales heavily before entering the gate of the school. Some students in my school glared daggers at me. I knew they hated me. Oh. I've never mentioned what year I am. I am a 3rd year student. I hope this school year will be fine and no bullies will bother me anymore. I hope that they will not bother me in the library anymore.

as I am about to enter the P.O. Or Principal's Office, someone interrupted me. It's evergreen and... Lissana. I just met them last year and they just bullied me every time they see me just like the other persons. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry!" Lissana said sarcastically. I have just tripped and that is because of her. I think she did that on purpose. She rolled her eyes and made a disgusted look. I know don't need to describe every actions that they or I did but it is for the best.

"Eewww... What are those books for? You really are a book nerd aren't you?" I just stood up and gazed the floor. She pushed me with full force causing me to bump onto a guy's chest and causing me to drop my books. "Ow" I mumbled rubbing my head where it hurts. The man stood up and looked at me, he did not even offer me his help. How unpleasant. Well, I mean, who would? I am sure no body.

I stood up and walked away. I can say that they are still laughing and a lot of people are staring at me. 'I don't care' those were the only words that rang into my mind. I'm quite quiet all the time and that is the only thing about me that makes them bully me even more.

I saw the boy, from the corner of my eye, is still staring at me. Maybe I will describe him to you when I finally get in my room.

...................................................................

I am here in my room now. So I guess I will describe him to you now. He has a tall figure. He is wearing the right way of the school uniform and there are a lot of girls around him.

That is all the information that I could give you. I guess I do not know how to describe people. The bell rang causing several students made their way to their own assigned classrooms. I let my history book out. I read it while I still have time. A man comes in the room and he seems familiar to me... wait! That is--
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩££♡♡
Woaahh!! Woaahh!! Guys!! I hope that you will like my latest first part of this story (XD). This is my second time of creating a fairy tail fanfiction. _ _ _ _ is ♡. So, minna-san, I would like you to know that the author's messages will always be in the bottom of the chapter so thank you guys for reading!! Please vote, comment, and share this story to others! Thanks again!! Oh! And guys, take note of Lucy wearing her glasses and also, take a look at my other story ' Graylu 'today was a fairy tale'.
Disclaimer!!:I do not own fairy tail.

Preview: chapter 2

??? - " hey, aren't you the girl from earlier?" The boy asked. I looked up to see him and I was right. I recognized him. his name is--