"H-hi...do you want a sandwich?" I asked nervously. Her friend, Erica Potter tilted her head. "Sandwiches? What kind?? Oh I just LOVE sandwiches!" She basically just screamed that and jumped like a high kangaroo.

"What about...knuckle sandwhiches?" I asked her. Immediately, Erica Potter's excitement died down and she looked mad. She clenched her fists, and I heard her knuckles pop. Ouch, that must of hurt. SHE NEEDS A FRICKIN BANDAGE! Just kidding...
"NO! No knuckle sandwhiches are allowed at my restaurant!" Danika screeched.
She has anger issues. Just like somebody I know! Cough cough, Harry Holmes.

"Please leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for your stupid drama crap, seahorse!" I snapped. I knew what was coming for me.
She slammed the back of my head against the locker. "Say that AGAIN, IDIOT! I freaking DARE YOU!" She screeched. I smirked. "Seahorse~" I sang. "Big, ugly, stupid seahorse~"
Her eyes started twitching, and balled her fist again. At this point, I didn't care if I got abused by some mad gorilla. So, come at me bro.

GEEZ I was joking. I DO CARE. I ducked before she could do anything. However, she tripped me with her giant, stinky foot, and I fell on my face. GREAT MY NOSE IS BLEEDING. I got up, glared at her, kicked her shin. Yeah I shouldn't have done that either...because the look on her face was like a volcano about to explode.

I grinned at darted away, her chasing me, along with her stupid friends that probably have an IQ of...nothing.

"GET BACK HERE LITTLE RAT!" Danika screeched. I'm pretty sure that her dark brown hair was flowing behind her from how fast she was running, smacking the group of friends behind her, RIGHT IN THE FACE.

I laughed and pushed the doors open, dashing off into the meadow. Since I love running, there's no possible way that I could get tired that fast.

KIDDING.

I was SO TIRED, I just wanted to flop on the green grass and DIE THERE.
The rude seahorses caught up to me, legit ALL OF THEM shouting at me.

"YOU WILL DIIIIEEEE!!" Screamed Taylor Jones.

"Revenge!" Hollered Mya Gonzalez.

"Hissss!" Shouted--oh wait, that was just a cat. Literally. One of the girls probably accidentally kicked it in the face on the way.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Fumed Danika.

"I WANT A SANDWHICH!" Cried Erica.

Even though I shouldn't be, I started laughing at Erica because of what she said. She screamed more than she should have, and the gang of girls came at me again.
CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP-

I once again ran, faster this time. I noticed this unique tree and immediately climbed up its branches. When I reached one where they couldn't get me, I sat and looked down at them.

They were at the bottom, but I was surprised because I noticed that there faces weren't filled with anger, they were filled with fear. Of this tree? Or me? Ha, probably not of me. I'm not scary unless I'm mad.

Suddenly, mean Taylor threw a giant freaking rock at me. I'd say it was about the size of half of my face. Yeah, pretty much.

"EY! YOU BETTER STOP!!" I hollered so they could hear me. Taylor grabbed another one and threw it at me. AGH WHAT THE CRACKERS DID I DO TO THEM? Well...once I stole a book from them because they cheated off my homework. But that was revenge, so it cancels out!!