Fight: Part 5

Next morning Hermione woke up from a tapping on her window.She looked around and saw an owl.She put on her silk satin green robe and opened the window.It dropped 4 timestables in her hand and flew off.She read to who they were addressed to."Lavender Brown, Ginny Weasley, Parvati Patil, Mia Zabini"Hermione read out loud. "Zabini"She Heard Lavender gasp. "Why are you in Gryffindor!"Lavnder Asked. "I've been in Gryffindor"Hermione said. "I used to be Hermione"She explained. "Hermione?" Lavender repeated. "How" Lavender Said "I found out last month that I'm a Zabini"She told them.Parvati Hugged her. "Sorry I didn't recognize you at first"Parvati said. "Don't worry,Harry didn't either"Hermione Said.Parvati let go and walked to her trunk to grab clothes. "We don't have to wear robes right?" Parvati Asked. "We're free to wear what ever we want"Ginny said as she got out of bed.

Hermione went to her trunk and picked out her clothes for the day.A Zip Up Cropped Drawstring White Hoodie, with a Black croptop And Black leggings.

A Zip Up Cropped Drawstring White Hoodie, with a Black croptop And Black leggings

She zipped up her jacket half way and went to the bathroom.She brushed her teeth and started on her hair.She straightened it and put it in a low ponytail.She did her make up light, before she left the bathroom and found Ginny and Parvati waiting for her. "Lavender went down to see Ron"Parvati said.Hermione Nodded And they headed down to common room.When They made it, everyone in the common room went quiet and stared at Hermione.She Rolled her eyes and sat beside Harry. "Did you get your timestable?"She Asked And he nodded. "Almost every class with Slytherin"He said. "Must be happy eh Hermione, you're with Your boyfriend"Ron said sarcastically. "Just because I talk to Draco Malfoy does not mean I'm dating him"Hermione said as she closed her eyes in frustration. "I saw the way you looked at him"Ron snapped. "When exactly have I looked at him?" Hermione asked. "Before getting on the train!"He snarled. "Why were you watching me Ronald?" She asked. "I'm sure you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be looking at other girls"She snapped and he glared at her.

"Don't change the subject!"He snarled. "What was the subject even about? You trying to accuse me of Dating Malfoy!? What's more important is that you're staring at other girls's bodies when you're currently seeing someone! Keep your eyes to your own girl!"Hermione snapped before leaving the common room.

She went down to the great hall alone. She was so annoyed by what Ron was doing. No matter what Lavender did, no girl's feelings should be played with. She entered the great hall and found it basically empty. There were people at the Gryffindor table and barely anyone at the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. The only one that was completely empty was the Slytherin table. So she went and sat there. She really couldn't care less. Some starred at her, knowing they had seen her sitting at the Gryffindor table just last night.

"Draco! DRACO!"Blaise snapped. "What?"Draco groaned. "Class starts in half in hour, get up now or miss breakfast" Theo said. "I've always missed class, what does it matter now?"He asked. He felt two pillows hit him. He knew he should be getting to class but he didn't feel like it. "You know Slughorn will take away points for you being late, he's not like Severus"Blaise snapped but quickly shut his mouth. "No keep going, I know my godfather used to spoil me"draco sneered as he got up. Neither Theo or Blaise spoke as Draco got ready.

They headed down to breakfast alone as Pansy wasn't in the common room. Draco was ahead of his two friends, walking quicker then them. By the time they'd woken up, most of the students were already in the great hall. Going over to the Slytherin table, they realized their usual spot was full. Walking closer, they realized one of the people sitting there. "Mia?"Draco said, shocked at seeing her at the table. He then realized that the others at their spot were hitting on her. "Mia? Thats your name?"A Slytherin in 8th year asked. "Fuck off"Hermione groaned for the tenth time. "What brought you here?"Blaise Asked her. "when I first came, it was empty, I didn't know I had to deal with idiots"She said. "Lets go then, Class starts in a few minutes"Blaise told her. She got up but so did a few of the other Slytherins. "Who are you to boss her around"One of them snapped. "I'm her Brother, sit down"Blaise snapped. To say the Slytherins were shocked would be an understatement. Hermione walked out before they could say anything else.

"what happened?"Theo asked her once they were in the hall. "Ronald's trash, Boys are annoying, must I continue?"She asked as she ran a hand through her hair. "Why'd you sit at the Slytherin table though?"Draco asked. "I had an argument about loyalty with Ron when, to all of Gryffindor, I practically Betrayed them by suggesting I might go into Slytherin house"She explained. "umm, forgetting someone?"They heard. "Where were you?"Blaise asked Pansy. "I was at the table"She snapped before nudging Hermione. "weasel was as red as a tomato when he saw all those guys around you"She smirked. "Nice, Now I'm the Hoe of Slytherin"Hermione rolled her eyes. "You didn't ask for the attention though"Pansy reminded her. "You think that matters to them? No, just by sitting at the Slytherin table is the biggest betrayal"Hermione said. "Hey, you know what? Lets ask McGonagall for the resorting. Come to Slytherin. You'll find more real people"Pansy said.

"Ya definitely, convince her into going to Slytherin, so she can fuck all the guys there"Ron said loudly, having heard their whole conversation. "Eavesdropping now are you?"Hermione asked, turning to glare at him. "Not my fault you talk loud beaver tooth"He snarled. "Beaver tooth? You're calling me beaver tooth for suggesting I go into Slytherin with the rest of my family? Real funny of you Ronald"Hermione said. He glared at her. "You're a traitor you know"He snapped. "Definitely not the one who left during our horcrux hunt"She said sarcastically. "It was the locket's fault! I was overwhelmed!"Ron yelled. "So was I!"She screamed. "What do you have to be overwhelmed about? My family was a target!"He snapped. "I erased the memories of my parents and sent them off! The plane could've crashed, Voldemort could've attacked, Their lives were at stake too! But I never said your parents weren't any less then mine, I treated your family like my own! So why do you have to make mine less important Ronald!?"She yelled. She turned on her heel and left. He wasn't worth this.