Hogwarts Express; Part 3

Hermione woke up on a Sunday morning and got up quick.Today was the day she would be returning to Hogwarts.She grabbed the dress she was gonna wear that day and ran to the bathroom.

She grabbed the dress she was gonna wear that day and ran to the bathroom

She had 2 hours and that wasn't enough.She took a quick shower and Got Ready. She put on her Red Flannel Lace Up Plaid Asymmetrical Dress And black Lace-up Chunky Heel Boots. She curled her waist length hair softly and left the bathroom.There was a Knock on the door.Hermione opened it and saw Blaise and Ryan there. "May we take your trunk down to the car Madam?"Blaise Asked with a slight bow. Hermione Smiled At them. "It's right there"She Said and pointed infront of her bed.She moved aside and they walked in. "Draco,Pansy,Theo And Joseph Are in the kitchen having breakfast with Mum and Dad"Blaise Said. "Do you want me to help you?"Hermione asked. "No, We got it" Ryan said.Hermione Nodded and headed down to the kitchen. "Mia,eat your breakfast fast, Joseph and Ryan will be taking you guys to the station instead of us"Her Father said And She Nodded.Her And Pansy talked as they ate,They had become sorta friends during their 3 week stay. "Come on,lets head down to the station,there's 40 minuets before the train leaves"Joseph Said.

Hermione went outside to see if the car was There.It was a black limo. "Mia,Mind helping?"She Heard Blaise's voice and turned to where the voice came from.Him And Ryan were Spraying water at each other And Ryan got the hose and sprayed him with it. "I don't want to get wet"Hermione Said and loaded her trunk that was on the ground into the car. Draco,Theo, Pansy And Joseph came out minuets later. "Lets go"Joseph said to Blaise and Ryan. "We have to change our clothes"Blaise Said. "No need" Hermione Said before waving her wand.Their clothes went dry along with their hair and face. "You need to teach me that"Blaise Said. "Later,but now we need to go!"Hermione Said.They sat in the car and drove off.The boys talked together and Hermione And Pansy talked together. "I bet Weasel is going to freak"Pansy Said. "Weasel?"Ryan repeated,over hearing their conversation. "Yes nosy"Hermione Said with a roll of her eyes. "Ron Weasley"She Said And Ryan nodded.

They made it to the station and got out of the car.They took their trunks and put them on trolleys before running into the wall,onto Platform 9 and 3/4.A lot of wizards and witches stared at Hermione,not knowing who she is. The press, that were already taking pictures of everything, Started asking them questions about Hermione. Ryan put his hand on her back and Pushed her forward as he walked. "Go put your trunk and come, we would have gotten them to calm down."He said to the 5 Hogwarts students who nodded. They went on the train and put their things. While Hermione was doing it when ran into Ginny. "Mia let's go"Blaise Said. "I'll come down in a second" Hermione Said and walked over to her friend. "Hello Ginny"She said.Ginny turned around with a grin but frowned. "I thought you were someone"Ginny said. "Who are you? I've never seen you here"She added. "Ginny it's me"Hermione chuckled. "Hermione?"Ginny repeated and Hermione nodded, Ginny pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you"Ginny said. "So did I"Hermione Said as she hugged her back. "what happened" Ginny Asked. "I'm not a Granger"Hermione told her. "What are you Then"Her red headed friend Asked.Hermione let out a sigh, worried about what the redhead would think. "I'm a Zabini"She Said. "Is that why you look different?"Ginny Asked And Hermione Nodded. "Well you look great Hermione"Ginny said. "Hermione's my middle name apparently"She told her. "Mia is my real name"Hermione Added. "You'll always be Hermione Granger to me"Ginny said. "Where are Ron and Harry? I'd like to talk to them"Hermione Said. "They were looking for a compartment"Ginny noted. "I'll see you later,I need to go say bye to my Family" She Said And Left."How did your friends take it"Joseph asked. "I've only told one and she accepted it"Hermione Said. "That's good"Ryan said.They Talked for a bit before having to go.

"Looks Like Malfoy got a new girlfriend"Ron Said as he looked out the window.The Zabini's, Draco, Pansy And Theo were outside their window talking. "If She was Malfoy's new girlfriend she would've been all over him"Harry said. "Who are you talking about?"Ginny Asked. "That girl with Zabini and Malfoy"Ron Said. "She's gorgeous"Ron muttered as he gazed at Hermione. "She's Not Dating Malfoy"Ginny said. "How do you know"Harry Asked. "You'll see"Ginny said as she kissed his cheek.The Zabini's And Slytherins went onto the train after saying bye to Joseph and Ryan.Hermione told Them that she'll meet them half way through the train ride.She went and looked for Ginny's Compartment and found it minutes later. "I was wondering where you were"Ginny said as Hermione sat across from her.Harry and Ron sat still.Ron was basically checking Hermione out,not putting any effort to make it look like he wasn't. "You know her?" Ron Asked Ginny.Hermione rolled her eyes. "Of course she knows me"Hermione Said. "Hermione?" Harry Said and Hermione Smiled. "This was the news I was going to tell you" Hermione told him. "You can't be Hermione,You were with Malfoy"Ron Said.

Hermione stared At him. "That's because I'm not Hermione,I'm Mia Zabini" Hermione said. "Zabini?"Ron repeated. "Mind explaining?"Harry Asked. "I was never a Granger,I'm a Zabini. Apparently I was kidnapped when I was little, and got a Glamour charm put on me and The Grangers put my middle name as my First name."Hermione explained. "Why were you talking to Malfoy!"Ron blurted,His ears turning red. "Because he's been at my house for the past month and He's my brother's best friend"Hermione snapped. "How could you do that to us Hermione! We're supposed to be friends.You would rather be a Zabini and Have a perfect body instead of Being A Granger Who's smart!You traded your Smartness for A Body!"Ron Yelled as he stood. "I didn't ask for this! And I didn't trade Anything!"Hermione snapped as she Stood. "Guys!"Harry Said and tried to calm them down. "You traded smartness for appearance,Me for Malfoy,And Ginny For Parkinson!"Ron snapped. "I didn't trade anything and I definitely didn't trade you for Malfoy"Hermione snapped. "I'm going, I'll see you two at Hogwarts"She Said to Harry and Ginny.She sent one last Glare at Ron before leaving the Compartment and going to find her brother. Ron was acting like an absolute child!

She found her brother in a matter of minutes and sat with him,Pansy,Draco and Theo. Theo, Pansy And Draco sat on the right,Draco at the window,and Blaise And Hermione on the left with Hermione at the window "Didn't go So well did it?"Pansy Asked And Hermione shook her head. "What did I expect"Hermione Said. "I mean he never took anything easily"she shrugged. "Once a git always a git"Blaise Said. "Not always"Draco scoffed and Hermion Rolled her eyes at him. He was definitely talking about himself. "Nobody said you stopped being a git"Hermione told him. "I've been the nicest person in the house"He said. "Ya ya"Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Pansy Asked as she looked between Hermione and Draco. "There's Nothing going on" Hermione Said. "Well" Draco said as he tilted his head on the window. The two had only spent a day alone as the rest had to get supplies for school.Draco was sick and Hermione didn't feel like going. They talked, had a water fight and ate Lunch together but that was all. Blaise ended up threatening Draco that if he laid a finger on her that he would tear him apart. He told Hermione he was just protective over her and that Draco wasn't exactly good for her. BUT, Pansy And Theo knew it was for something other then protectiveness.

"There's Nothing going on"Blaise Said through gritted teeth as he Glared At Draco. "Theo,I think We need to take Blaise for a chocolate run" Pansy Said and forced Blaise out of his seat. They left the Compartment,Leaving Hermione and Draco alone. "You really had to add the 'well'?"Hermione snapped and he smirked. "You just need an excuse to not enjoy your time with me"Draco said as He leaned forward in his seat. "Quit It Malfoy"She snapped and looked out the window. "Is little Mia sad?"He teased and she glared at him. "Why hello Draco"They Heard as the compartment door opened. Astoria Greengrass walked in. "Is she bothering you, I can make her leave?"Astoria suggested as she sat a little too close to Draco. "I'm fine Astoria"Draco Said with a roll of his eyes. "No really, I haven't even met her yet and I can say she's a whore"Astoria said, glaring at Hermione. "You're one to talk"Hermione scoffed. "Astoria come on! The trolley"Daphne said, getting her sister's attention. "Well, I'll see you later"She Said And kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

"Ya I definitely want to be in Slytherin when there's people like her everywhere"Hermione said. "She's only mad you were here with me alone"Draco chuckled. "Get used to it Mia, People are gonna get jealous of you a lot nowadays"He added "I don't know why someone would Even get jealous over you"Hermione scoffed.