times ticking- chapter 15

Izuku looked around at all the villains shaking, " w-what's going on?" Izuku asks.

" well, we thought this might happen, and why not take all of the kids of 1-A as hostages?" Tomura says, snapping his fingers so the villains would restrain the students. " I'm actually impressed you found us before the pros," Tomura says, " you would all make great villains." Soon more of the students were restrained and thrown into the room. Toga trotted in dragging Todoroki behind her.

" todoroki are you OK?" izuku asks.

" I'm fine," he says before glaring at the villains. They had to gag bakugo because he was being too loud, causing bakugo to bite one of the villains.

" So hero's and izuku, we have some time, and we want Allmight to find us so witch one of you should we play with first?" Tomura asks.

" Ooo, I wanna make them bleed!" Toga says, hopping on one foot, Tomura sends a glare at her before smiling.

" Good idea, Toga take your pick just not izuku sensei will be mad," Tomura says, letting Toga pick a student. She smiles and points to Uraraka.

" You look too happy," she says, Uraraka smiles nervously and try to back up.

" hay leave her be," Mina yells.

" come on pinky I just want to have some fun why not sit there and be quiet, and you can have your turn next?" Toga says sweetly.

" That isn't very manly of you!" Kirishima shouts.

" yah, no one hurts someone in the bakusquad," Denki cheered. Dabi rolled his eyes, walking over to Denki, and duck taping his mouth.

" shut up, lightning boy, you are worse then bakubitch over there."

" MmmMmmm, mmMMMmm," Denki says, still talking. Kirishima laughs, fist-bumping the boy. sero just sighs

" really duck tape flex tape is way better when will you villains learn," Sero says.

" wait, there is more than one type of tape?" Toga asks.

" yah..... what the fuck," Sero says, then he gets punched in the face by Dabi.

" I said, shut up," Dabi says calmly.

" This is why mom doesn't fucking love you." todoroki says, Izuku was teaching him to have more expression, and this to todoroki just meant more cussing.

" Shoto, I sware to god I will grab an endeavor action figure and shove it up your ass," Dabi says tired off the hero's in training already.

" MmmMMMmm," Denki says.

" what?" Dabi asks.

" he says ' kinky,'" Kirishima says.

" fuck, no he's my brother!" Dabi says Toga skips over to dabi, making him walk away from the students.

"OK big guy calm down."

" your one to talk," Dabi growls

" hay, I have class!" Toga argues.

"OK, EVERYONE BE QUIET IM CALLING THE HEROS" Tomura yells pressing call, and Aizawa picks up.

" Where are the children?" Aizawa says

" Oh, they're safe for now."

" if any harm comes to them, I sware I will hunt you down and give you hell," Aizawa says.

" MmmmMMMM," Denki says.

" what?"

" he says OK boomer," Kirishima translates.

" enough of that every hour one of them dies starting with" Tomura looks around then smiles, " Him" he says, pointing to bakugo who was thrashing around." the time starts... now" Tomura says, hanging up the call and turning to the students. " hope your teachers find you," Tomura says, laughing.

izuku looks up at them before tomura comes up to him, " and you have a meeting with since don't fuck this up izuku or it's your head." Tomura says before he drags izuku away from the other students.

bakugo somehow managed to get his gag out and yelled, " LET GO OF DEKU" as izuku was dragged around the corner, and all the class could do was watch.