Chapter 3 : New Powers

POV : SELOZAR

I was watching Omen chat with Aresmons. I still didn't trust him.
But he is really nice.
And really loud.
I can only hear one side of this conversation.
So, I'm listening.

Then, I hear "LITTLE AEZORE TOLD ME ABOUT A POWER LITTLE ZETOZAR HAS.".

h u h

"YES, I CAN TELL YOU, MY DEAR, DISTRICTOMEN.".

Power? Me? How did Alone find out before me? What was it? I thought I knew everything about me?
I covered my ears. He's probably lying.
I look at Omen, who is smiling more and more while she raised one eyebrow as Aresmons went on.

After they finish speaking.

I stuck my tongue out as Omen called me over to sit next to Aresmons. I got up and did so.
He's probably going to kill us.

"SELOZAR, Aresmons just told me about something. A useful power," Omen started.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You can sneak into other people's dreams, and if you gave anyone a bruise or a hickey mark (itS JUST AN EXAMPLE-) it would stay when the person wakes up. If you make the person bleed? They'll still have the mark and blood as if it was never a dream."

h u h

"I- how?"

Omen explained how. I have to think about the person when they're asleep, and imagine a dark room with vanta-Black walls and roof, with a lighter floor and one glowing light. She explained it like that since I had Monochromacy, but I could see black and gray. Pretty well, assuming, well, black and white is all I see.

It seems easy and unoriginal since the author has no idea what to put.
Could I try this on Alone?
"Can I try?" I asked.
Aresmons smiled. "YES, LITTLE ZETOZAR, YOU MAY TRY."

Exactly 3 hours later, it is now Midnight.

"Alone should be asleep at this point." I thought.
I lay down and start thinking of AloneTraveler in the room Omen described. Why was I trying this? It's probably a lie to distract us.

I tried Anyways.

I closed my eyes.

I opened them.

And I was somewhere else.

A dark room with one light.
Who was at the light, you ask?
AloneTraveler.
Aresmons wasn't lying!
Alone looked my way, I assume he saw my glowing eyes in the darkness.
I saw and heard him gasp as I stepped closer.