Chapter 2 : Failure Repeats

POV : Foxicate

I was in a dark room with DISTRICTBOT, one table in the middle with a light above it. This is the basement, I call it my office though. On the table was a new Petramian who we have decided to name "SARUNEM".

"The population increases by one," I mumbled to myself, baring my teeth beneath the mask while walking back from a giant tube.

Suddenly, SARUNEM awoke. She had a look of pure shock for a second before fainting again.

We worked on the body more. That wasn't normal.

Then she awoke once more.

I helped her up. We basically performed plastic surgery on a dead Zalcus to turn it into a Petramian. She struggled severely with her movements, her body parts moving in unnatural ways.
"Hey hoe, she is not working. Do we knock her out?" DISTRICTBOT asked, in his normal rude tone, before putting his hand out, leaning against the table with the other, and opened a hologram menu in front of him and opening Discord to ask Alone.
"What- put that away- I have a phone." I said, visibly annoyed by the big hologram in front of DISTRICTBOT, covering the table.
He obeyed and looked at SARUNEM.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket, as I was the only one who HAS a pocket. (Nobody else has to wear clothes sksk) I opened Messages and texted Alone, my painted nails hitting the screen. :
(Underlined is Foxicate's text, bold is AloneTraveler's.)
>SARUNEM isn't working properly. She seems like she's dead. Do we knock her out?
>Wait, you got her alive? Who's DNA?
>That is the complete opposite of what I just said. SARUNEM's awoken, but she's failing to do anything. Remember, it's Sorrow's DNA only?
> Yes, sorry- Uhm- I'm kind of busy doing something with Einin right now. I'll finish up what I'm doing as quick as I can and come there.
> Okay.

I guess I texted at the wrong time. I put my phone away and turned to DISTRICTBOT, who was looking at his blue hand.

"Alone's coming any minute now..." I told him.

We sat in the silence before the author added a 5 minute time skip.

Alone burst through the door, his face red. He was sweating as if he had ran from the top floor to the basement, which was here, but I don't think that was the reason he was sweating. (THEY LIVE IN A CASTLE B])
"HELLO, YES, HI." he said.
"Why are you panicking?- Just come here..." I said.
Alone came over and looked at SARUNEM. He studied her for a bit before saying, "Try again. She isn't supposed to be like that." He said atlast.

"Okay, Alone." DISTRICTBOT simply said. I turned to my desk with my drones and computer on it. I looked at my computer, looking at the dark orange spot on the screen.

That, my friend, is Aresmons. That is his tracking device on him, and it hadn't moved away from the location for 3 days straight so far. I was almost done  all of the drones, so I could send them out along with some DISTRICTBOT Clones to find it, if it has fallen off of Aresmons or whatever.

I blinked and looked back. SARUNEM was on the table once again. This stuff was hard to do. Alone was gone, assuming he had gone back to Einin to continue whatever they were doing.

"Hey, hoe, are you gonna help?" DISTRICTBOT said, leaning against the table, frowning and raising his eyebrow.
"Yeah. Yeah, I will...." I replied, walking back to the table and closing my eyes to see nothing but darkness before opening them again to continue.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(END OF CHAPTER TWO, YOU FUCKIN' MADE IT HERE. WE ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS, COME ON WORMS! I HAVE TWO AUS, AND RHIS IS RHE ONE WHERE SHIT HAS A CANON SHIP THAT STAYS TOGETHER)