Dave east 🤨❤️

Skye pov:

I applied my lip gloss to my lips and looking in the mirror blowing a kiss.

I was getting ready to go to my bestfriend dave listening party he was having tonight.

Me and Dave have been friends for a while and over a couple of years I caught feelings for him and we flirt all at time.

I grabbed my phone and purse and left to studio where the listening party was being held.

I walked in being greeted by my friends and shit I saw Dave over at the bar so I walked over to him.

"Hey handsome." I said smirking at him while he laughed at me.

"Hey sexy." He said licking his lips at my making my panties wet but I ignored that.

"I'm really proud of you." I said to him while I took a sip of my drink and he hugged me.

"Aww thank you ma." He said.

We both went our separate ways after that I went over to my friends and talked to them for a while.

"So how are you and Dave?" My friend Asia asked me making me roll my eyes at her playfully.

"I still don't know." I said sighing as she looked up and had a stank face.

"What's wrong." I said as she pointed at Dave getting a lap dance and I rolled my eyes and walked out the party.

I sat in my car for a while till someone tapped my window and I rolled it down to see Dave.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking at him.

"You could at least look at me but let me in the car." He said as I unlocked the door and he got in.

"Once again what do you want?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I was wondering why yuh left out the party like that." He said.

"Was Dave imma be honest you confuse me." I said as he scrunched up his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"One minute your flirting with me and one minute you over here getting a lap dance from some hoe." I said.

"Skye I don't want none of these hoes in the party I only want...never mind." He said getting ready to get out the car.

"Bring your light skin ass back who is it that you want?" I asked him as he smiled.

"You." He said making me have the biggest smile on my face.

"Awww Dave I want you also." I said.

"Well will you be mine?" He asked me and I said yess.

We kissed and went back into the party.

Vote and comment

Sorry for making you wait this long skyes12 hope you liked it.