River Adams

'We are young, heart ache to heart ache we stand No promises,no demands love is a battle-' one of the best scenes from 13 going on 30 abruptly stopped right in the middle of the song love is a battle field. Sighing heavily I got up from my comfy position on my bed,knocking over the remainder of my popcorn in the process, and went out from my room,or Pitt as my mum would refer it to. Walking into the living room I immediately notice how quiet and lonely it is here. My parents have been out of town all week so I've been up in my room watching movies,as you can tell I have a really good social life. Anyway my stupid internet and power keeps cutting out since the tv man has been putting up the new electricity thing for my new neighbours and it honestly SUCKS literally every 30 minutes I have to turn it on again arghh.

I decide to eat breakfast, so naturally I order pizza...I'm so quirky and relatable seriously(sense the sarcasm) Then I see it...him..I see him , tall,muscular, jawlines from heaven,perfect teeth,perfect hair,perfect lips,perfection! River Adams in all his gorgeousness standing outside my house...wait...why is he outside my house...oh no...don't tell me ....OMG he is...River Adams is my new next door neighbour.
I scream as the realisation hits me that i...Isabella Johnson has the hottest bad boy from school living next to me!
*phone rings* "hello....yeah...really!...okay....no....yesss....okay....yeah....okay...whatever....okay...okay...yes okay!....yeah....bye! "
Holy shit, my parents are coming back in an hour and the kitchen is a mess, pizza and takeaway boxes are all over the place. I pile the boxes in a stack and carefully,avoiding objects, take them to the bins outside in the garden, whilst I'm out there I hear laughing and talking coming from next door, I peer over to see River with his friends James and Parker speaking about his new house. "Yeah I mean this house is okay, bigger bedroom I guess" River says in his semi deep voice. "I guess but the thing I want to know is...who's your new neighbours?" Parker asks a smirk to his face. All of a sudden I start to wobble on the old 3legged chair making noise which they all hear and start coming over...shit bella think...umm hide..I grab the pizza boxes from the top of the bin and hold them over my face as the 3 boys look over the fence confused as what has happened."um are you okay?" Parker asked trying not to laugh, oh no...okay act cool bella act cool..
I did not in fact act cool! Instead I panicked and just ran inside chucking the boxes in the bin on the way. I'm so embarrassed.
To suppress the embarrassment of what happened earlier I decide to get ready and eat my pizza ;throwing on some blue high waisted jeans and a black crop top, I straightened my long blonde/brown dip dye hair leaving it down and applying minimal makeup but putting my new red berry Mac lipstick on to finish the look. I put on my boots and put my parka on the chair as I waited for my mum to come home so we can go to lunch, I assume at our favourite little café down town.
A little later-
"What! What do you mean we're having lunch at the neighbours house? You don't even know them!" I protested as my mum changed into her favourite, white and navy striped top or her.. 'meeting new people top' "Bella stop being so dramatic it's only lunch, and anyway I bought you new topshop jeans, the ones you asked for so just do this for me okay?" My mum basically just bribed me into lunch with River and his family, I just hope He's not going to be there.