Ciel x Alois!

-Sqeuals- This is one of my favorite ships in the whole world!!!!!
Sooo yup im writing this! it takes place in season two
WARNING: if you are watching black butler and havn't finished season two.... DONT READ! unless your okay with spoilers! :)

This will be full of drama... because if your a follower of mine you know how much i looove drama

-wink wink-

Ciels pov.

I was sitting at my desk doing the same old paper work I do everyday, suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said, honestly I was pretty annoyed at the moment, it was Sebastian. "Pardon me young lord, but it appears your mail has arrived" I roll my eyes and say "Okay fine... just more work for me!" I stuck out my hand motioning Sebastian to give me the mail. Sebastian walked over and handed me the mail.

-2 Hours Later-

I was done with the paperwork and was on my last letter, it was from Alois. My heart felt a jolt of pleasure run through it. It always felt like this when anything had to do with Alois, I don't know exactly why. And I choose to leave it at that! I took the letter out of the old filthy envelope and started to read.

Dear Ciel,

You are invited to my christmas ball.
It's on the 11th of december, starts at 5:00 and ends at 10:00!
Hope to see you there!

Sincerely, Alois Trancy
P.s Make sure to wear something.. sexy.

The 11th was tomorrow! The last sentence made me shiver and blush at the same time, I couldn't help but blush. I didnt want to go, but sadly I kinda had to. I mean what would happen if everyone else show up and I didn't! It would ruin my reputation. Damn Alois knew it to! That stupid pathetic blonde! I look at my clock and see that it's already 9:00. I got ready for bed. Before I knew it I was fast asleep dreaming about Alois.

I woke up and Sebastian was standing next to me smirking at me. "What the bloody hell are you laughing at Sebastian?" Sebastian smirked "Well you see master I came to your room with some tea so you could wake up to a nice cup of tea in bed. When I was about to enter the room I heard moaning coming from the door. When I opened the door you were.......... sleep moaning? I guess you could call it that. Anyways right when I was going to wake you up you moaned Alois Trancy's name. Is there anything you want to tell me young lord? " I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Shut up." That was the only thing I could say... shut up.