Chapter 12- Face Forgotten, Memories remembered

Caw caw, and Merry Christmas! And to those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays❤️

(Underline - Flashback)

"I still wonder if those two boys ARE Raihan and Leon." Y/N said as she walked through the streets of Hammerlocke, occasionally getting recognized by a few people. 'Gal Gallade' her partner said shrugging. "Yeah, you never know. But that Flygon and Charizard are the fully evolved form of Trapinch and Charmander." Y/N stated. 'Gal.' Gallade said agreeing with Y/N. As their conversation continued, Y/N remembered something. "Hey uh, Gallade. Is it okay if we go back to the Wild Area." Gallade didn't say anything and only looked at his trainer with a questioning face. "I haven't done it in awhile, and I only have a handful of ingredients, but I want to make curry again!" Y/N said enthusiastically, earning a smile and cheer from her partner. "So maybe we can just stay by the Hammerlocke Hills or the Giant's Mirror." Y/N suggested, with Gallade nodding in reply.

Y/N and Gallade turned around and they were headed to the Wild Area once again. "I'm really sorry if this is tiring you out, we can just go to a cafe nearby, and the sun is setting." Y/N said stopping midway. 'Gal Gallade Gal.' Gallade replied, pulling her arm. "Are you sure it's okay? We can just camp tomorrow or another day." Gallade just nodded in reply, and led her to the exit of Hammerlocke.

When they were out of Hammerlocke, Y/N was now leading the way torwards the Giant's Mirror. They stopped at a clearing, and there they set up the camp. "Everyone come out!" Y/N said as she threw up five pokeballs, all which carrying one of her team members. Her pokemon came out one by one, all very interested and curious of their surroundings. "I'm allowing all of you to explore the area, but make sure I can still see all of you." Y/N said to her pokemon. Her pokemon cheered and went their separate ways. Garchomp and Umbreon heading to the Dusty Bowl and Tyrantrum and Meowstic heading to the Stony Wilderness. Y/N watched as her four pokemon started looking around and admiring everything around them, but was surprised when two of her pokemon stayed by her side. "Gallade? Xerneas? Don't you two want to go be free for awhile?" She asked them. They just shook their heads and stayed by her side. "Why don't we play catch? I think I have a ball here in my bag." Y/N suggested, pulling a small ball out from her bag. Xerneas looked at her with a 'What the hell' look. "I get bored easily, so I brought this." Y/N explained, awkwardly laughing at the last part. Her pokemon just shrugged and spent some time with the trainer.

At the Dusty Bowl

"Damn it!" Raihan exclaimed as he lost for the second time. "How do you keep winning?" Raihan asked, healing up his Duraludon. "I guess I have a solid strategy and some good training methods." Leon said smugly. "I'll beat you. One day." Raihan said in a challenging way. "You know I don't lose, Raihan." Leon said with the same tone. There was a small staredown between the two boys, Raihan
low-key winning because he's so damn tall like how. "Hey um, Lee, I don't mean to interrupt but I don't think I've ever heard of that pokemon before." Hop interrupted, pointing at the purple dragon pokemom that was just passing by. "Woah, Raihan you should catch it!" Victor suggested. "Hmm, but I'm perfectly fine with my team right now." Raihan replied, scratching the back of his neck. "Can you atleast identify that pokemon?" Gloria suggested. Raihan shrugged in respone, walking over to the pokemon. The purple dragon pokemon was accompanied by a shiny Umbreon, and this suprised Raihan. "An Umbreon in this area? I thought they were only encountered at the Lake of Outrage." Raihan said to himself, approaching the two pokemon carefully.

This immediately caught the attention of the purple dragon, and it swiftly turned around to face Raihan. 'Gar?' was all the pokemon said. Raihan pulled out his rotom phone and pointed at the purple dragon pokemon. The shiny Umbreon looked at him curiously. Raihan's phone had a pokedex option, and he did use this occasionally. "Huh? This pokemon hasn't been identified in this region?" Raihan said as he looked at the words on his phone. The purple dragon pokemon and the Umbreon looked at Raihan then at each other, and just walked away ever so casually. "That pokemon hasn't been discovered in Galar." Raihan said returning to the group. "How is it that it's currently walking around? It must belong to someone." Leon stated. "Can we ignore that pokemon for now? It's getting dark out!" Hop interrupted once again, pointing at the sky that was getting darker and darker. "You're right, it is getting late." Leon agreed. "Hey, maybe we can go visit that camp over there." Raihan suggested, pointing at the tent nearby. "Let's go!" Leon said leading the way.