Chapter 2- Happy Letters

Ah yes time for some letter writing.
(Italic - Centered : Letter writting)

It was early morning on the next day, and Y/N was up and ready. She hastily ran over to her desk to start writing about her experience so far even if she just got to Kalos. She pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil from one of her bags, and smacked it on the desk to start writing to the boys.

Dear Raihan and Leon,

How are you guys doing over there? I just arrived in Kalos and it's going decent so far. I'm going to meet this girl named, Valerie today, and I hope to befriend her. I really miss you two, and I hope you guys are happy over there even without me! I hope Charmander and Trapinch are training hard for the day I return to beat you two! I remember the promise we made before I left, to never give up and always stay strong no matter what, right? The Kalos sunset is pretty, but it isn't really pretty as Galar's, or maybe I just miss Galar, I don't know really. Also I overheard mom and dad getting into a petty arguement about what Ralts should evolve into, a Gardevoir or a Gallade. What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time deciding. I hope to hear from you two soon!

-Sincerely, Y/N ♥︎

A week later after mailing because idk how it works...

Dear Y/N,

Hey, Y/N, Leon writing here! I didn't think you would write to us so quickly. You'll never guess what just happened a few days ago. Raihan and I were battling, then in the midst of battle, Charmander evolved into Charmeleon! Charmeleon ended up pulling through and defeated Raihan's Vibrava. Yup! Vibrava, Trapinch evolved a day after you left, which was most likely the day you wrote that letter to us. Anyway, we've started the gym challenge together, and it really isn't the same without you. We met this girl named Sonia, but she isn't like you at all, she's smart! I'm not calling you dumb or anything, you're an amazing. Raihan and I also started adding more pokemon to our team. He currently has a Vibrava, Duraldon, and a Roggenrola. You read it right! He has a Duraldon! He got incredibly lucky there, but luckier for me I have a Charmeleon, Axew, and a Honedge on me! We went adventuring in the Wild Area and saw some pokemon thieves, we almost lost against them, but we pulled through and that's how we got Duraldon and Axew! We found Honedge and Roggenrola randomly in the wild though, and are teams are looking pretty solid. Also, I personally think you should get a Gallade, through I bet Raihan would want you to get a Gardevoir, I find Gallade to be a tiny bit cooler. Anyway, I don't want to use up another paper, so I'll end it here. See you soon, Y/N!

-Sincerely, Leon

A couple of days later...

Dear, Raihan and Leon

Wow! A Duraldon and an Axew! I love the fact that Charmander and Trapinch evolved. Ralts could evolve into a Kirlia anytime, so I'm waiting for that. Leon, you think I should get a Gallade? I've been thinking about that too. Since Ralts is male, I have more options, and I have been gravitating torwards Gallade more as well. So I'm officially getting a Gallade! Also, do you remember that girl, Valerie? Yeah she's basically my new best friend around here! I met two sisters around here as well, Alexa and Viola, they stopped by Laverre, since their parents had some work to do. I got to travel to this city named Cyllage City, and there is this boy named, Grant I met over there too, he's really kind and cute, but nothing is as cute as Raihan's adorable smile and no one is as kind and caring as you, Leon. I've been adding more pokemom to my team as well, I caught this pokemon named Espurr, which is a psychic type pokemom, that is extremely ADORABLE!! But I also have an amazing find, I encountered a shiny Eevee! What are the odds? I'm so glad I managed to earn Eevee's trust after spending some quality time with her. Espurr is such a sweetheart as well, she helps we with all the chores around the house. I'm going to be starting my own journey soon as well, it's also sort of a gym challenge, but not in a stadium. I'll be starting with a city named Santalune though. Anyway, mom is calling me for dinner, talk to you two soon!"

-Sincerely, Y/N

Y/N never heard from Leon and Raihan after that last letter. Y/N suspected they were busy and doing something else, maybe off beating each other. She sat on her desk contemplating the promise they made to each other before she left.

"Hey Y/N, let's make a promise as a trio!" Raihan suggested. She nodded with a soft smile, knowing she is to leave in a few minutes. "I have an idea!" Leon pitched. "Let's promise to NEVER give up, and to ALWAYS stay strong, no matter what." Leon held out a pinky for the other two kids to take. Raihan interwinded his pinky with Leon's, and Y/N followed after him. "I'll never forget you two, I hope you two won't forget me." Y/N said keeping a smile on her face even though small teardrops were falling from her eyes. "We'll never forget you, Y/N! We're the terrific trio, not dynamic duo, we'll just be far apart." Raihan said patting Y/N's back. "Yup! And when you return to Galar, we'll have a hell of a Champion time!" Leon added wiping away her tears with his thumb. "You two are just the absolute best." Y/N sobbed embracing the two boys in a tight hug.

'Espurr?', 'Ral?', 'Vee?' was what she heard from behind her. Her three pokemom stood behind the chair tilting their heads at her. "Hey, hey, I'm fine you guys. Just emotional." They hopped over to her, Espurr and Ralts sitting on both her shoulders, and Eevee on laying down on her lap. She smiled contentedly at the ongoing moment, and mumbled to Raihan and Leon even if they would never hear her. "Thanks for the Happy Letters." She said closing her eyes and enjoying the peace of her room.

Meanwhile in Galar...

But obviously that affected the boys a bit. As they were walking through Ballonlea, they felt a weird pang on the heart. "Hey, Raihan did you feel something just now" Leon asked looking at the boy walking beside him. "Now that you mention it, I did feel something a couple of seconds ago." He replied. "Huh, well maybe something just happened or someone mentioned us." Leon suggested shrugging. "Possibly... Say, did you ever reply to Y/N's letter?" Raihan asked curiously. "Uh no, been busy.." Leon replied guilt lacing his voice. "That is understandable, let's reply after the Ballonlea gym!" Raihan said with a smile. "Let's do it!" Leon replied nodding.

They never replied..

THAT'S IT FOR HAPPY LETTERS! As you can see, Y/N will be having a Meowstic and a Gallade! Now for that shiny Eevee, which eeveelution do you want for her? I personally prefer Umbreon and Sylveon, but I want to hear your opinion as well. And if you want to suggest more pokemon, that's fine as well. Lastly, what do you think ahout Y/N having a legendary?

Thank you to Wolfie235 for suggesting Meowstic!