Chapter:5

"What would you like?" Asked the alien bartender. Rick huffed, "Whisky." Rick sat down on one of the stools. "We're out of that, Sir." She replied, if she had eyebrows one of them would've been up. "I'll take any type of alcohol then, name the price and get on with it." Rick being annoyed, he glanced toward the corridor. Jerry and Morty had already walked in, Jerry walked toward Rick and sat next to him. "So Rick-" before Jerry could say something Rick glared at him.

"You're lucky I didn't tell Morty about what you did. Jerry, don't think I just forgave you because I brought you along." Rick leaned his head back, staring up at the ceiling. "I-I won't do it again, Rick. I told you I was sorry." Jerry whispered, they both avoid Morty in the background. Rick eyed at the green alien once again, she had brought back two drinks. "Since we ran out of whisky I got'cha two. You don't have to pay for the second one either, pumpkin." The alien glanced at Jerry but then back at Rick. "Thanks." Rick muttered giving her the money he owed.

After an hour passed, Rick was already drunk. Jerry still sitting beside him, he was secretly happy to see Rick focused on something else. Rick was fairly calm, giving Jerry flirtatious glances now and then.  He remembers what happened with them but it was so embarrassing for him to even bring it up.

Did he even love his daughter?

Rick was too drunk to think about his daughter. He grabbed at Jerry's wrist. "Mor-tyy isn't paying attention- eughsd- let's go into the bathroom." Rick whispered. Jerry looked down and slowly nodded his head, he did notice the flirting going on. He didn't know how to react, but he knew what was going to happen if he followed him to the bathroom. He was so anxious he couldn't say no. Rick got up, almost falling, he quickly steadied his balance. "Let's go, Jerry." Rick mouthed silently, Jerry got up as well before following Rick to the bathroom.

Rick had taken Jerry to the private bathroom. When they entered, Rick locked the door behind them. Rick always got emotional when drunk but nobody would ever expect this from Rick. Rick wouldn't ever do this sober, he wouldn't do it to Beth either.

Rick pulled Jerry closer from the collar of his shirt, Jerry whimpers when he gets closer toward the old man. "You're not gonna beat me up are you?" Jerry asked, being the coward he is he quivers. "No." Rick replied, his nose touching Jerry's soon enough his lips press against the other's. 

What Jerry did, what Rick was mad about. Nobody knew what
Jerry did,
Except for the both of them. It wasn't about Jerry trying to kill Rick, it was about him trying to kiss him.  The reason why Rick didn't tell anyone was because he kissed back, he kissed back and he's guilty.

Now drunk he's kissing Jerry again. Usually when Rick's drunk he does things he's been longing to do. Jerry however surprised about the kiss, he too was also waiting for this moment. Jerry kissed back, no regrets, until he realized he was cheating on Beth with her father.

Rick continued to kiss Jerry, grunting as he sloppily deepened the kiss. Eventually the kiss turned into French kissing, Rick's tongue entering Jerry's mouth. Jerry's wrists pinned to the wall, Jerry didn't know what to do, but he liked it. He liked it so much that he wished Rick could be drunk forever.

Rick pulled back from the kiss, wiping off the saliva trail with his thumb on Jerry's lips. "Nng, Rick- we can't do that again." Jerry's back still pressed against the wall. Jerry's lips pursed as he watched the male's face change. "I know. I shouldn't have done it this way, you're with Beth. I might forget this anyways but soon I'll remember." Rick whispered, letting go of the male's wrists. He leaned on Jerry for support. "You need rest, is there a hotel in this city?" Jerry blushed lightly, he had to be serious right now cos he knew Rick didn't look so good.

To be continued....