Chapter:3

The sun had risen, birds chirping, wind blowing through the cracks of the windows. Jerry was still awake, he stayed up all night. He didn't want to- but he did, for no reason in particular, he looked to the side. He started dozing off while wearing his cheap-ass reading glasses he got from the dollar store.
He was up all night thinking about what Rick said.
Last night.
Rick always says something, anything really. Then being the stupid man Jerry was he'd rely on what he said. He'd think about it and wonder what he could've done better. This time, that wasn't the case. This time. This one time it hurt him just to think about, something he couldn't just fix. He didn't do anything really. Jerry wasn't open to anyone, why should he be? He isn't queer. He isn't gay and he never felt that way before. Maybe he's just lying to himself, the one time he ever ended up kissing a Male was fantasy. Another one of Rick's fucked up lifestyle, luckily Jerry finally started to believe that science was irrelevant and shit.
He didn't WANT to think about this.
Rick however, now sober he had woken up from a long hang over. His lips still chapped from last night and his saliva only made it worse. He ran his wrinkled hand through his hair, letting out a small sigh. Even when he wakes up he sighs, whenever he sighs, he knows he's disappointed to wake up. Yes, Rick was depressed but he also thought that the whole fucking society was so depressed that everyone was the same. The people are so full of shit that they look dumb whenever they fake being happy. The dumb kids who fall in love every day, not knowing that love isn't real, and that it's just the internet telling them lies every five seconds.

Maybe Rick just woke up with a slightly disturbed mood, he wanted to go back to bed and skip the day instead of being the scientist everyone knows, but he knows that the whole family would be fucked without him. They are helpless. Imagine Jerry doing something he's not supposed to do anyways and then gets fucked -not in that order- after.
Honestly, he had work to do anyways.

Duty calls, duty calls.

This thing he has to do involves Jerry and Morty. He didn't want to bring Jerry along and he is pretty damn sure that he knows Morty doesn't want his own father to come with him either. If Jerry runs his mouth like always he's either going to be dead or swallowed by a long headed monster.

Rick got up from his bed, already in the garage since he sleeps there, he grabs his portal gun and heads inside the living room. Already seeing a resting Morty on the couch, he yanked his arm so the boy could wake up. "PST, I think Jerry is asleep, let's go grab him." Rick whispered.

Before speaking, Morty rubbed his eyes gently. "W-What Rick? Oh geez, what are w-we doing n-now Rick? K-kidnapping my father? Oh geez." Morty being Morty he questioned everything while making Rick annoyed, he rolled his eyes. "Do I have to explain everything to you, Morty?" The grouchy man pulled his grandson out from the couch. "We are going on adventure, now listen closely Morty, I will not do anything to hurt y-you or your father, now stop being such a pussy. Fucking come with me and let's grab your father."

Morty could only just nod and hope for the best, he assumed Rick was telling the truth. Rick knew what he was doing most of the time, everyone knew he was the smartest man in the world. As the two walked up stairs, they both went into the master bedroom, seeing a passed out Jerry and Beth.

"He wears glasses?" Rick questioned.
"Yep." Morty replied.

Rick's lips perked, he looked at the passed out Jerry with such awe. He is kind of cute this way and it wasn't a lie. Rick rarely ever uses the word cute, he doesn't know what came over him. Luckily Jerry was a lightweight and since he was smaller and younger he could actually pick him up. When he grabbed Jerry he thought he would wake up, but the male was too exhausted and continued to sleep. "Rick, careful and don't wake up mom." Nervously Morty stood there waiting. Rick rolled his eyes, opening his mouth to reply "We have to make this quick, Morty." Rick grabbed at his portal gun, making it face the ground, he pushed on one of the buttons. "Cover your face." Rick muttered out, Morty doing what he was told, Rick held Jerry close covering their faces. There lips were so close, too close. They were practically touching.

Being the Rick he was, he didn't care.

He just wanted the job done.

They were heading to the same place where Rick was disturbingly drunk. When meaning 'disturbing' it means depressingly confused.
He saw something that he had to do their, he needed a father and a son.
He had just what he needed.

Nothing will happen.
Nothing bad will happen.
He just wants the truth.

To be continued......

Note: no same picture will be added because I'm using a different phone and I didn't proof read anything so I'm sorry if there are any bad errors.