How to breathe better with Yoga?

It will not be an overstatement if we conclude that it is becoming difficult to breathe in the polluted atmosphere currently. Going by history, Yogis believed that every breath should be deep and meaningful. And, maybe learning the breathing exercises could be one of the reasons for people to join Yoga Instructor Training or Become a Yoga Instructor. Factually, we do not even breathe half the capacity of what our lungs hold. The Yoga practices taught in the Yoga Teacher Certification involves concentrated breathing majorly and increase the mindfulness and focus of the person. Here are the few techniques which can help you breathe better through Yoga.

 Here are the few techniques which can help you breathe better through Yoga

Ujjayi Breathing

This breathing technique is famously known as Psychic Breathing. The movement of air is forced against the back of the throat with up and down movements involving the nose for inhalation and exhalation. The compression should result in the production of the ocean-like sound. You will be taught this in the Yoga Instructor Training as well.

Deep breathing pranayama while standing

The technique of pranayama performed while standing is a detoxifying exercise majorly taught when you Become a Yoga Instructor. The inhalation is done by making your elbows to structure your face, fingers under the chin, and inhale on the count of six through the nose. The lungs now expand to their maximum capacity and the exhalation is done with 'ha' sound, and the elbows are brought back to normal.

Belly Breathing

This technique is performed during Savasana, which gets the nervous system going with a refreshed aspect. The rib cage is kept under control while you move your belly in and out, which results in the contraction of the diaphragm. The Savasana is a major Yoga Posture, and its importance can clearly be understood with a Yoga Teacher Certification.

Kapalbhati Breathing

The Kapalbhati technique majorly focuses on short and sharp exhalations and the inhalations happen in the flow. A cleansing technique which clears the body, especially the respiratory system is done with the sharp in and out movements of the belly buttons for exhalation.

Search no more on how to Become a Yoga Instructor with an authentic Yoga Teacher Certification . Come and be a part of the Azadi Yoga Retreat to delve in the beauty of nature while giving your best in the Yoga Instructor Training to achieve the results of self-exploration and attainment of peace.

Source: https://azaadiretreat.wordpress.com/2019/12/23/how-to-breathe-better-with-yoga/