49 [kidnapped]

"Take the quiz!"

"Wooyoung, I'm not about to take a quiz for me to find out which bread I am."

"Oh come on, try it! I'm a whole wheat bread, San's a banana bread and Yunho's a Hawaiian Roll. We can be bread buddies together."

"Wooyoung, stop annoying me. It's almost 1 in the afternoon and we haven't gotten a customer for today. I would like to keep this tranquility alive. I told you to stay 10 metres clear of me when we're in this cafe."

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung whines before pulling back the phone, pouting as he taps furiously on the screen. "Well then I might have to answer it for you, and we'll see what you get." The sniper takes a seat and occasionally glances at the hacker as the next question comes up, giving it a thought as he scans his lifelong friend's personality and decides which answer he would pick. After he's done, Wooyoung snorts as he shoves the screen towards an annoyed Yeosang.

"A soft pretzel? I'm not soft-"

"This is the most perfect description for you!" He reads the results as his head sways from side to side, clearly enjoying the look on Yeosang's face. "You're a bit twisted and super salty. Ha, that's exactly what a Kang Yeosang is." He sticks out his tongue.

"I can't believe I have so many other people to be friends with, but I'm stuck with you right here. In the same team. Running a cafe that feels ancient. Taking a quiz to find out which bread we are."

"Aww, but aren't you glad it's me and not someone else?" He fists his hands and rubs them against Yeosang's cheeks, as the latter grumbles and shoves him away.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" The hacker smooths his apron and pulls down his sleeves so that he has sweater paws. "Don't disturb me again or I'll smack you without restraint."

Wooyoung fake-cries in horror before leaning back against the chair, sipping on his iced soda. The drink fizzes as he puts it down, and he traces the rim of the glass with his finger as he looks at his phone, jolting up every time a notification comes in but gets disappointed when it's not from the person he's waiting for.

"Why are you jolting like a worm getting electrocuted whenever there's a notification? Are you waiting for someone to text you? Who in their right minds would, though, but that's a different question."

"Shut up, Kang Yeosang." He tries to change the topic as he pulls Yeosang to sit with him, downing the soda in one sitting and burping.

"Gross, but why am I surprised anymore when you have been loud since birth? The other babies cry but you probably screeched until the nurses had to isolate you."

"That's my charm anyway," he cups his face as he bats his eyelashes.

"Sure," Yeosang pushes his face away while snarling.

Wooyoung almost tumbles onto the floor but he steadies himself, then clears his throat as if nothing happened. He checks his phone again but groans as he drops his head onto the table and stretches out his arms. "Life is so boring when we have no missions to do."

Yeosang's eyes travel to the camera before mumbling, "Well yeah, remember what happened the last time we got a new mission after a ve...ry... long time?"

"Do you think we would have been here if we resisted it harder?" Wooyoung lies on the side of his face so he can look at Yeosang. "That maybe we could grow up to become someone successful instead of becoming shady couriers?"

"There's no point of questioning it now," the hacker concludes, but his voice drops low as he tries to find something to do. He goes over to the sink, looking for any plates or cups to be wiped dry, but finds none. He sighs before turning back again to face Wooyoung. "Why are you suddenly remembering about the past?"