Chapter 21: Niffty

Start from the beginning

"Here. And please never ever call me that again" Alastor said with a stirn glare at the Spider, as the other only chuckled and smirked before signing his signarature on the book, slightly complains on why the ink was black and not pink like he wished it is, Alastor rolled his eyes

"Please just sign in, before my brain explodes of you being here" Alastor said, sounding a little annoyed, as Angel chuckled and shrugged as he signed in, and the pen pops away from existence, while Alastor uses his microphone that he manifasted after to get Angel as far away from him on where they are.

Angel pouted as he was pushed away from the Radio Demon as he sat down on the chair that were on their spot.

"Are you going to be this difficult in our relationship, Al?" Angel questioned, looking to the side at Alastor who are putting the Sign in book bellow the Ruler Board as he had his arms crossed on the table with a smile, as his eyes leans towards the Spider

"Why absolutely!" Alastor replied with a grin on his face, as Angel sighed and rolled his eyes with his face on his hand, look outwards with full boredem in his eyes.

Alastor only smiled as the doors opened for new demons to come in and greeted by the two as one more ethuastic and the other just waved and said a couple of welcomes here and there for the first hour or two.
Niffty hums as she zooms around the Hotel, cleaning and cooking the orders that were given with a smile and giggle with a bit of help with Vaggie taking some orders of the other demons of their tables, glaring at a few as they were taking a long time for to order something, before complaining after.

Niffty bounced around in the kitchen, finishing a few dishes in a swift of time, as she stopped by a bit on the Reservation table to see how the others were doing, as she sees her brother enjoying his time on greeting new demons, even if a few just enters in, signed in withiut a word only on the fear the Radio Demon would do something to them, not that really mattered to Niffty as she is glad they will have some new friends around to play and hang with.

But her eye looks over at Angel Dust and frowned, as he seems pretty bored and only saying hi or welcomes the demons once or twice, only letting Alastor in the spotlight, while he plays around with the telephone's cable with his hands. Niffty glared her eyes at Alastor's direction as she zooms away to the bar, going under a new door installed for the Bar few days ago, and take a seat on one over the taller ones, swinging around it as it twist her around, before she looks at Husk with a grin when she waved at him.

Husk looks over at Niffty, as he poured a beer at some of the customer's cup, before walking up to her

"What do you need, Kid? I'm quiet busy right now" he said as he picked out a booze from under the table and cleans it with a cloth, placing it beside Niffty, Niffty looks at the drink first before looking back at Husk

"Oh, I want you to spike my brother's coffe that I will give him later on our breaks" Niffty said with glee in her words. Husk rosed a brow as he asked why and what for to spiked Alastor's Coffe for.

"Oh, nothing really. I just want my brother to get drunk from drinking it" The cat demon narrowed his eyes as he's not buying what the demoness says

"Alright, what's the catch here, twirp? You want me to spiked that bastard's drink only for nothing?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Yup, it's only just for him to get drunk, that's all!" She said simply with a giggle, as the cat sighed and rolled his eyes

"A coffe won't get a Man like him to be drunk, you know? He needs something stronger to really rail him off to be drunk" Husk adviced, as he take the booze beside Niffty and drinks it.

"Oh really? Hhmm... Well then what you adviced me to give him then, if Coffe won't work even being spiked" Niffty said with her hand on her chin, thinking.

"Well, I had somethin' that the blonde lady whoever her name is confisticated away in her room or some shack. I think that would be enough to get your brother drunk though, kid" Niffty's grin widens as she looks at Husk

"Oh well I can get that for you!" She said happily, standing up from her seat as Husk chuckled "Alright Kid, I'll keep the blonde girl and her girlfriend distracted, while you go get them for me" he said with a smile, that he rarely does around anyone he knows or see before.

Niffty sat back down, giggling in joy as she watch the Grandfather clock, waiting for it to tick to their break time, as Husk finished drinking the booze he was drinking before, hiccuping a bit as he thrown the bottle away to the trashcan behind the counter.

As the clock chimed at 10:15, Niffty zooms off elsewhere out of the Bar, passing by Charlie as she were about to questioned Niffty where she is going, Husk told them that she is only going to clean the upper floors for a bit, as Charlie nods and goes on to check on Vaggie on how she's doing.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

H

ours later, Niffty zooms off and down back at the Bar, handing Husk a bag of confistigated drinks that Charlie and Vaggie took away, a week before.

Husk looks down at the bag & peaks in what's in it at first and grinned with chuckled

"Damn kid, you got the right ones!" He said happily and picked out a dark red bottle with a smeared brand on the front of it, as it haven't been used or drank before.

Husk placed the bag down before putting the bottle table with a grin on his face "This drink will surely make a fool or a Man of that bastard he is drunk, I promise you that!" Husk said, as Niffty eyed the bottle in awe

"Oohh... And how many cups do you think to make a man drunk by that, Husk?" Niffty asked, curious filled in her tone.

"Hhmm... Never really know how many shots this can make, but I supposed we're going to have to wait and see how many it'll make anyone foolish enough to drink this crap" Husk said with his eyes rolled, as Niffty nodded, noting what Husk said in her mind, before going to the kitchen and fetch a cup and goes back to the Bar as Husk  opened the bottle and pour half at the cup.

"You sure you really are just doing this to make your brother drunk, kid?" Husk asked again, not that he cares for a different answer or sort from her.

"Yup. Just that, & nothing else" she said before grabbing the cup to give it to her brother on the reservation table, as she had a sly grin on her face when she left the bar to serve the drink for her brother...