63

WHat!

Didn't you hear me you have to bite the one who tuned you, which in this case is Taehyun, Felix nonchalantly said.

Wha? What?! Why?, I don't even want to do it, no offense, but if I'm gonna be  like this, I don't want to hurt anyone, especially Taehyun!, Beomgyu said determined to find an alternative way to use some of his senses again.

I'm sorry Beomgyu, I don't make the rules, that's just how it is, Felix said as he let out a glum sigh.

Isn't there another way?, Beomgyu asked having a spark of hope in his eyes, only for it to be put out by the harsh wind of reality.

I'm sorry Beomgyu, Felix only said head hanging low.

If you don't drink any blood within twenty four hours, you might not be able to use some of your senses again, at your state you might not be able to stand up and leave the bed, Felix said in a pained expression.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, and the brunette only gave a sad smile.

Look it might not be comfortable to have us around, and the atmosphere is seriously getting akward, so you two can talk it out, we'll be at the tree house balcony and garden if you need us, we'll give you some space, Yeonjun said kindly as he stood up.

The others only nodded and followed the older leaving the room, closing the door ever so gently.

And again akward silence filled the place, as soon as the others left and it was just the two boys.

Um I guess it's just the two of us, Beomgyu said as he scratched the nape of his neck at the akwardness.

Yup, Taehyun could only say as he plopped down the bed laying down calmly.

"How could you be so calm about this"

"Relax we're not gonna die"

Beomgyu had his mouth agape, he didn't especially the younger boy to be this unbothered, or maybe he's just over reacting, he thought.

Hmm, your right maybe I was just over thinking things, the older said as he also laid down beside the younger.

So what do you wanna do?, Beomgyu asked.

A comfortable silence filled the room, only the small sounds of the air conditioning, and their rapid heart beats could be heard.

Well I want cuddles, Taehyun said calmly as he wrapped his arms around the other.

Hmm, Beomgyu only hummed, and hugged him back.

After a few minutes of shifting in their places they ended up like this:.

Beomgyu back hugging Taehyun, one arm around his waist, and the other playing with the others soft and fluffy hair.

At this range Beomgyu could smell Taehyun, his scent was like fresh and sweet, peaches and cream.

And his head unconsciously landed on the others exposed shoulder blade due to his oversized shirt, smelling how sweet the brunette is was intoxicating.

"Hmm... Taehyun I'm gonna tell you something"

"Yeah sure go ahead"

"This might be kinda akward, and I don't know how you'll take it but"

"But what?"

The boy said in soft voice, his breath tickling the brunette's skin.

"Um I like you, I mean like, like like you"

Beomgyu finally said it, and it felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off his chest.

Oh Beomgyu how stupid could you be, giggled Taehyun.