10

Taehyun

So I just marked Beomgyu, wait I'm not sure, I gotta talk to Tae about this.

You see Taehyung or Sir.V is my cousin, he's a student teacher at BigHit university, major in History, not to mention a sensational K-pop idol.

Yep, well he's my cousin.

I decided to go to his house, to talk about the whole thing.

I decided to wear a bt12 printed t-shirt (Kai's last birthday gift), I tucked them in my camo pants, with some matching camo suspenders.

I brushed my teeth and fangs, did my makeup, and styled my hair accordingly to my attire.

~

I finally arrived at the front door and I knocked three times, but someone else opened it.

It was Sir. Jeon or Jungkook also a student teacher, major in Arts, another amazing K-pop idol, and Taehyung's boyfriend.

Oh, Taehyun~niee good to see you here, he said happily smiling at me with his bunny smile.

Oh hi Sir, I said politely as I bowed.

Aish, this kid, call me Jungkook were not in class, and I'm soon going to be your cousin in law a few years later, he said playfully while winking at Taehyung.

Aish, just go out already, Taehyung said pushing Jungkook out goodbye as he waved his hand and continued to walk.

Tae waved back, until finally turning his attention to me.

Ah Taehyun~niee nice of you to drop by,  Tae said as he gestured for me to go inside.

You want some “strawberry juice”,Tae asked with a little giggle.

Ah no thank you anyways, I said as I sat on the couch.

Uh, Tae there's something I need to ask you.

Hmmm, sure what is it?  He asked while pouring himself a glass of the so called strawberry juice.

Have you ever marked someone? I said hesitantly, as I lightly scratch the back my neck.

He suddenly chugged down the strawberry juice, and his expression changed into a more serious one.

Let's go to my room and talk there, he said in a serious voice.

Once we arrived in his room, the air conditioning was already on, and from the looks of it, blankets on the floor, popcorn, pizza boxes, soda cans everywhere and the laptop open on Netflix.

Looks like they've been binge watching.

Tae tidied up a little, then sat up on the bed with me.

Why did you suddenly ask about this? he asked curiously.

I may have kinda bit one of my classmates, I said nervously.

Eh really!, he said kinda surprised.

Boy or girl, he asked.

Boy, I answered.

Yey! welcome to the gay club Taehyun~niee,  he said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Wait what! I'm straight, it was just a one time thing.

Tae looked at me with a, I need an explanation look in his face.

I let out a sigh and said, it was when we had a sleepover, and we slept beside each other, well he kinda looked hot, and the next thing I know I want blood.

Well Taehyun~niee, that thing when you said you wanted blood, it's called blood lust, and it's not the type of blood lust when you want to kill someone, a vampires blood lust is when, you are suddenly having a craving for a certain persons blood, if you don't drink that person's blood you can get hurt or worse die, Tae said, trying not to make me think about it too much.

Wow, I never thought it would be that serious, I said kinda worried.

And that only happens when you are deeply attracted to someone, he said patting my back.

And besides that wasn't just a one time thing, when a blood moon appears you will technically be drawn to the person you've marked, you'll lustfully crave for his blood, worse you go to heat, Tae said slightly cringing.

Oh geez, what have I got myself into, I said as I covered my face with my hands.

Who is the lucky boy anyway, Tae asked.

Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu, I said still covering my hand out of embarrassment.

Oh I know him, he's one of my best students.

Well you better tell him about this, its better he knows, before he finds out from someone else.

I'll try.

---

Yeonjun

It's almost an hour before 4pm, I better get ready.

I decide to wear a red and black T-shirt with two stripes, under a black unzipped hoodie, with red paint splats printed on them for design and night black skinny ripped jeans.

I decided to do my makeup as usual foundation and light pink lipstick, and decided to style my ash hair to the side.

I wore my black Bt21 low cut converse, with Tata laces and Mang, koya, and shookie embroidery pins.

I got out the house and walked my way to the pet cafe, since it was just a few blocks away.

Soobin

Oh shoot! it's only 30 minutes I can't believe I fell asleep.

I rummaged through my closet and found my White jacket with four pockets on front and golden buttons, my white T-shirt printed with golden raindrops to put under my open jacket,and snow white loose jeans.

I did my hair a little bit curly today, but makeup was the usual, same foundation and coral lipstick.

I decided to wear my cute round glasses.

I put on my white Bt21 low cut converse, with Tata laces, with RJ, Chimmy, Kookie and Tata embroidery pins.

I hurriedly rode my bike to the cafe, which was only two blocks away.

I hope Yeonjun wasn't waiting long.

To be continued

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Sorry I haven't wrote any smut lately I've been thinking that their just innocent babies.

But anyways gonna listen to : house of cards, expensive girl and trouble for some inspiration.

And if you haven't noticed I love Bt21 so if you haven't seen the shoes look them up they're beautiful. But I'm broke so.... yeah...

Anyway's

Vwote Pwease ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄