53

We kill him.

--

Yes the Moonchild, it's been our secret mission to find out who the moon child is, and we have assigned some missions for you all, I hope you cooperate, the deer said as looked at all the others.

Ok first Bangtan, we have assigned an important mission to all of you, due to all of you guys being teachers in the school BigHit University, we assign you in finding the Moonchild, as soon as you found him please inform us, the deer said all seriousness in his tone.

We have some sources that tell us, the Moonchild is in this school, the wolf added.

And as for TXT, we entrust something more important for all of you, the wolf said looking at the five boys direction.

The wolf got up and grabbed the box he brought to the roof top earlier.

As he oppened the box, everyone saw some beautiful blue colored flowers with white velvety petals, more like lilies, it resembled the same blue color as the moon.

Kai I entrust these moon blossoms to you, since you're the only wolf here, last time I entrusted some to Yoongi, but he couldn't keep it flourishing for long, the flowers keeps its bloom longer in a wolfs presence, and not to mention Namjoon break...

Kai I entrust these moon blossoms to you, since you're the only wolf here, last time I entrusted some to Yoongi, but he couldn't keep it flourishing for long, the flowers keeps its bloom longer in a wolfs presence, and not to mention Namjoon breaking the vase that was holding it, the wolf sighed as he remembered the unfortunate event.

Anyways, take care of it Kai, it's the last ones in this blooming season, and it doesn't bloom for another ten years, the wolf said making sure to remind the boy of his responsibility.

Thank you uncle I'll take good care of it, the youngest said as he came back to sit.

When the youngest came back to sit, he brought the flowers with him, the nerd felt strange as he sensed an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach, his vision became blurry just as he looked at the flowers.

But what he didn't know was his eyes turned a shade of aqua blue.

~

Bingo!

What did you see?

You see the guy with glasses, he's the moonchild, our target.