N I N E

"Explain " was what Yeosang asked Yunho and Mingi , an hour ago . Both sitting on the floor , while Yeosang and Seonghwa sat on the chair .

Yeosang kept on glaring down at Yunho  whenever Yunho made an eye contact with him . Yunho tried to explain , but after seeing Yeosang's deadly stare , he is scared and then his brain will stop functioning and processing wise excuses . Yunho will descended into stammering incoherence .

Yeosang will made a confused expression- not understanding anything and that makes Yeosang even more mad . He believes that Yunho keeps avoiding to answer the question and only wasting his time .

"Explain , bitch , Or Do you want me to force your mouth open?" Yeosang threatened - unfortunately, worsen Yunho's nervous system .

Mingi didn't help him at all , except for the comforting rubbing on his palm - which is half helping (can calm him a little bit ) and half pointless in the situation . 'help me Mingi ' Yunho kept on hinting Mingi with his expression . But that's Mingi - the most blunt and naive person he ever knew this early morning , so Mingi would never understand . Mingi only responded with a confused expression - Knitted eyebrow with ajar mouth

Seonghwa on the other hand , didn't know what to do , neither to interfere and forcing them to speak up nor to tell Yeosang to calm down and to forgive the them .

Both decisions are bad , so he is stuck in between the two . He kept on going back and forth with his two resolutions . He finally understands , the feelings of a middle person in a fight between the two others . He can't actually pick the 'win-win situation' , because right now , he can only pick one side .

So , he just seal his lips and watch them while feeling bad for the two , who had been sitting on the floor for about an hour . Poor them , their butts must have become numbs already .

Yeosang sighed in frustation . He intentionally sighed out loud , to show how frustrated he is right now .

"Yunho ," He suddenly called out his name , making the person jerked his body upwards - " Please don't waste my time . I only want to know , why , aren't you telling me about your -" Yeosang pointed to Mingi " boyfriend " If they heard that clearly , they will realize the hidden meaning lying under the sentence - Yeosang hates to speak that word .

Yunho looked at Yeosang . He then smiles and shakes his head slowly . Carefully he reached for Yeosang's hand . Yeosang was quite shocked and confused at first , but he shrugs it off and let Yunho hold his hand .

"Sangie , i just met him today , how can he be my boyfriend ? " Yunho smiled softly . Actually , He thought Yeosang was mad because he let a stranger stay at their shared dorm for a while . Silly , he was scared for nothing .

Yeosang was surprised . He couldn't say anything . He was very embarrassed , thinking that Yunho had a seceet boyfriend . He was over reacting . It wasn't  his fault basically , and why the hell Yunho didn't explain anything .

Yeosang pouted , making a sad puppy face and avoiding Yunho's eye contact . " Well , umm this is awkward . Yunho , Mingi," Mingi wa startled . He straighten his back and look at Yeosang anticipatingly

"  ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ "  Yeosang said softly . Seonghwa giggled , whipped for the adorableness . Yunho showed his gummy smile . He hugged Yeosang and told him that he didn't mind . Yunho then apologized for not explaining earlier - He was scared . And Mingi? What did you expect , he's still deep in confusion

'why did they laughed? Was it because of what this Yeosang said? What did he said? I don't hear it though ' he's deep in thoughts . Yunho glanced at Mingi , who looks like a curious toddler . He can explain it to him later