Chapter 34

Hueningkai's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and all I can see is light and that's when I realized that I'm laying at the hospital bed. I looked at my right side and I saw Yuri sleeping.

"Hey babs?." I called as I caressed her hair and she slowly look up.

"K-kai? You're awake?." She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, w-what happened?." I asked trying to remember how did I get here.

"You didn't remember what happened to you?." She asked as I tried to remember what happened.

Suddenly, memories of earlier appeared on my mind which is at the park. I was with Beomgyu hyung and we will having some fresh air there until Yeora called her.

I was left alone beside the fountain area. All I remember that I got stabbed on my lower tummy and it is all Vernon's fault.

"I-I remember now." I said as I clenched my fist.

"What happened babs? Who did this to you?." She asked and held my hands.

"You're freaking ex-boyfriend did this. He really wants to kill me so that he can have you." I said and she looked away for a moment.

"That f*cking bastard, he won't stop until he get what he wants." She said but I pulled her in my embrace.

"Let's not mind him anymore babs. Before I collapsed, I saw many people dragging him away from my distance and I'm pretty sure that they will bring him at the police station." I said while patting her back.

Suddenly, the door opened and I look up to see Beomgyu hyung entering the room. He smiled as he saw me.

"How's your health now Hueningkai?." He asked and I just gave him a smile.

"I'm feeling good now hyung, thanks for bringing me here." I said as I thanked him.

"No problem maknae. You might die if I didn't bring you here and lastly, we can't bear to lose you." He jokingly said and chuckled.

"And I already talked at your doctor Kai. He told me that you shall stay here within 3 days because your wound is still bad. You can go at school on friday because of the exam. Don't worry, we will tell our professors and the principal about your condition." He added and I smiled.

"Thank you hyung." I mumbled.

*********
Yeora's POV

After Beomgyu called that he is at the hospital because of Kai. I told him to take a look on him and Yuri because she can't handle taking care of Kai only by herself.

Meanwhile, my phone beep and I saw a text from Wonwoo. I widened my eyes and read his message.

Wonwoo: How are you Yeora? Would you mind if we can meet later?.

I was about to say yes but then I remember what Beomgyu told me. He doesn't want me to hang out with Wonwoo anymore because he only get jealous with him.

Me: I'm sorry Wonwoo, but I'm busy right now.

Wonwoo: I know what happened between you and Beomgyu. I know he told you not to meet me again that's why you're saying that. And I saw your boyfriend earlier at the park. Please Yeora, I really want to tell you something and this will be the last time that I'm forcing you.

I sighed before telling him my last reply. I really want to meet him but my mind is full of negative thoughts. What if Beomgyu sees us? What should I do if he would get mad at me again?.

Aish! God will guide me in this situation. Beomgyu is still at the hospital with Yuri and Kai so I know he won't see me with Wonwoo.

Me: Ok fine. Meet me at the park where my boyfriend went. And promise me that this will be the last time that we will see each other because I don't want to have a misunderstanding with Beomgyu.

Wonwoo: I promise Yeora.

I shut my phone and grabbed my jacket then went outside. I didn't tell Chanyeol oppa because he's really busy and he will contact me if he needs me.

After 10 minutes, I already arrived at the park and I saw Wonwoo sitting on the bench in front of the fountain. I sighed before approaching him.

"Yeora." He whispered but I didn't greet him back.

"Tell me, what do you want?." I asked coldly because this is the only way for him to stay away from me.

"Yeora, I-I just wanted to say sorry when I tried to watch a movie with you. I know I was the cause when you and Beomgyu fought. But I'm glad to know that you are both ok now." He stated as I sighed.

"Is that so? Then, its fine. Let's forget about that." I replied still in a cold way.

"And also, I just wanted to say goodbye to you." My heart dropped when I heard those words.

"W-what do you mean by that Wonwoo?." I asked with my weak voice.

"I'm going to America tomorrow. I already took my last examination and my professor said that he will sent the results next month so I won't be able to see you again. And also, thank you for spending your time with me even though you're boyfriend doesn't want me to be your close friend. I'm so thankful that I met a nice and attractive girl like you. I admit that I have feelings for you when the first day I saved you from those pervert guys. My heart broke when I heard that you really have a boyfriend even if I pretend to be one so that those f*cking perverts will believe us. I thought to myself that I don't have a chance to be with you until the day that I die because you have someone in your life. Thank you Yeora for being my happiness in my whole life." I was speechless of what he said. He likes me but I'm so stupid to notice it. Suddenly, my tears fall.

"Wonwoo-ah, I'm really sorry for being terrible to you. Its just I don't want to argue with Beomgyu again that's why I'm doing this." I started while crying.

"Thank you for being my best friend. And I promise that I won't forget you even if you are now in America. I hope you will find your real happiness there." I wiped my tears and slowly pulled him in a hug.

After 10 seconds, I pulled away then smiled at him.

"Guess this is a goodbye Yeora." He said and I nodded.

"Until we meet again Wonwoo." I said then he smiled before disappearing on my sight.