Chapter 32

Eunji's POV

Finally its Saturday so it means no class. I am tired of reviewing the lessons for the exam on friday. I just want to stay at home and spend the rest of my time with my friends.

My sister is not here yet because of the reunion. I decided not to stay at the dorm because I am shy to talk at the boys so I came back home.

Suddenly, my phone beep and I saw a text message from Yeonjun so I gladly read it.

Yeonjun: Hey baby, are you doing good?.

Me: Yeah! But still, feeling lonely because I'm still alone in here.

Yeonjun: You want me to come and stay with you this whole day?.

Me: Really? You're not busy today?.

Yeonjun: Nope! We're not going to practice since the competition is over. And I also want to see you.

Me: Sure.

I smiled because Yeonjun is coming here to see me. How lucky I am to have a sweet and kind-hearted boyfriend like him. I hope he would never change his attitude just like Hana.

I was still on my thoughts when the doorbell rang. I immediately went downstairs hoping it is Yeonjun even if he just message me a while ago.

But when I finally opened the door, I didn't expect to see Jun in front of me while smiling like he has a good day today.

"Oh Jun? What are you doing here?." I asked and went inside with him following me.

"Uhm, I heard that your sister is not home so I decided to stay at you the whole day if its ok to you." He said and I looked away.

Damn, what should I do? He wants to stay here but Yeonjun is now on his way to come here. Uh! Think Eunji think!...

"Hey? Why are you looking away? D-don't you want me to stay with you?." He asked.

"A-actually Jun, m-my boyfriend is coming and he wants to stay with me. And also, he told me that its just the two of us." I lied because I know Jun doesn't like Yeonjun at all.

"I-is that so? Then you two can stay at your room while I'm going to stay at the guestroom. Don't worry, I would not disturb your moment guys. J-just let me stay here with you." He said trying to break my moment with Yeonjun.

"B-but Yeonjun sai-." He cut me off.

"Why does it have to be him Eunji! You always say that words to me even if its not true. Eunji! I like you since our childhood. I tried to control my feeling but it doesn't work. Everytime that I see you with your boyfriend, it really broke my heart. In fact, I am just a friend to you." He suddenly confessed making me widened my eyes.

He likes me? What the hell! So is this the reason why he is showing a cold expression whenever Yeonjun is here? Is it because he likes me?.

"Eunji please, can you give me a chance to show you how much I loved you? C-can you just break up with your boyfriend even if its just a while?." He asked holding my hand while tears are flowing out on his eyes.

"J-jun I can't do that. I-I love Yeonjun  when I first met him. I'm sorry if I can't give you a chance, I-Its just I love you as a friend. I'm really sorry Jun." I said as tears came out from my eyes.

He just smiled and wiped my tears.

"You don't have to say sorry to me, its not your fault if you didn't feel the same. Its my fault because I fell in love with my best friend even though there are so many girls at our university but its just you that I choose." He explained as he smile.

I was about to answer when the door opened and Yeonjun came inside. He smiled and Jun quickly removed his hand on mine before wiping his tears.

"Oh Jun, you're here too. I'm so glad to see you again." Yeonjun greeted as he smile towards him.

"Can I talk to you for a moment Yeonjun?." Jun cleared his throat while looking seriously at Yeonjun.

"O-oh sure, what is it?." He asked as Jun moved closer to him.

Yeonjun's POV

Jun moved in front of me with his serious look. My heart beats faster because I was really nervous about his action. Is he going to punch me?.

"Let's talk outside, we need some privacy." He whispered on my ears and I looked at Eunji.

She just gave me a smile as I nodded. Jun went outside and I followed him without hesitation.

"So? W-what do you want to talk about?." I asked stuttering but he chuckled.

"Why are you stuttering Yeonjun? Are you afraid of me?." He asked holding his laughter.

"No, you look really serious that's why I'm getting nervous." I replied and he smiled.

"Yeonjun? Can you promise me one thing?." He changed the subject.

"What is it?." I asked back.

"Will you promise me to take care of Eunji? Comfort her when she's hurt or something. Because I know you are the reason why she's smiling like that. And I believe that you will loved her just like how I love her." He paused and I raised my eyebrows from what I've heard.

"Y-you love her too?." I asked.

"I do, but she loves me as a friend. She choose you over me and I think its the best for me to let go of her and to move on. I won't come closer to her until I completely moved on. Just promise me that you won't hurt her or make her cry even a bit. If I heard that you hurt her, I'm not scared to kill you." He jokingly said as I chuckled.

"I would never hurt her hyung I promise that. You can trust me for taking care of her." I replied and I was shocked when he suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you Yeonjun, and I'm sorry for being the third wheel for the both of you." He said.

"Goodbye for now, take care of her boy." He said and leave me in front of Eunji's house.