Part 75 In His Arms

Start from the beginning

Whilst you watched him stay so petrified, you yanked his arm closer to you and pulled him back onto the bed. Tom fell on it palms first but his face landed straight above your waist, his eyes attempting his best to not look you up and down, he felt flustered at such position "I am being respectful." - anxiously, he almost gulped

"Why so nervous, my lord?" - with your back resting on the bed, you laid your finger below Tom's chin, pulling him up to your face from your waist and making him move up with his arms.

"I must not tell you." - he had no choice but to gaze into your eyes as the only thing that supported him from falling directly on top of you were his two arms that laid just around the sides of your head. His bright blue eyes glinted red "You will think of me frail"

"You care what I will think of you? I thought the dark lord doesn't follow anyone else's opinion except his own. He has the last say, does he not?"

"Yes."

You deviously smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck "Well what do you desire?"

Riddle felt uneasy. He knew what he wanted but he had a hard time admitting it to even himself, not to mention spitting it out loud. He murmured something but you couldn't make it out.

"Huh?" - you said "Are you flustered?"

"Do not mock me." - as he started to push himself away from you, you tried to stop him with the force of your arms around his shoulders

"I'm sorry. Though I am not mocking you, I assure you." - as you gazed into his eyes you could see the inner conflict he was having with himself. It gave you butterflies to know he was so gentle with you "Can I be yours for the night?"

His face instantly darkened "Why would you want that?" - as powerful, charming and intelligent as he felt, and as dark minded as he was with a poisonous heart, somewhere inside him he felt like he was not good enough for you.

"Because..." - your smile made him quiver, somehow infecting him and leaving a slight one on his face too. "I feel different when I'm with you." - you were pulling him again but a lot closer to your face, and this time, he was barely resisting, lowering his body with your pull as his face was getting so close that he could almost sense your breath "I need you" - you said

He relaxed his muscular arms, descending into yours, as you clenched onto him tighter and tighter until eventually his delicate, lustful lips lightly embraced yours and you could not get a tighter grip of him than you already did.

Your tenderly brief, faint snogging turned into long, wishful and passionate kissing. With one hand still supporting himself so his weight doesn't hurt you, he stroked your cheek with the other, gently roaming his hand down to your waist and thigh as he did not break contact of the kiss.

Moving off from the top of you, he laid down beside you on the right side of the bed. With his right hand he grabbed the back of your head closer to him as with his left hand he was sensually touching you from shoulder, arm, all the way down to your inner thigh. In response, you had your both arms around his neck until you moved one to the back of his head, placing your fingers in between his silky hair as the other rubbed around his back, pulling him in as close as you could.

After one more kiss, he pulled his head away but not his warm body, then gently placed his forehead on yours, gazing into your loving eyes "This could lead to dangerous things, <y/n>..." - he whispered sensually 

"It's always dangerous with you" - you grinned "How could I possibly pass on something like this?" - you pulled in for another kiss, this time pushing him down and climbing on top of him. Sitting on him, you smirked as you took off your shirt.

He looked a little flustered but he was already in the possession of lust, visibly biting his own bottom lip as he watched you undress.

Instantly, holding onto your body, he twirled your position, pushing you down to the bed again with his weight on top of you. Whilst he kissed your neck, sending tingles down your senses, you couldn't help but clench onto the sheets. His touch was a poisonous addiction.

When you began to undress him, he stopped you. He paused, hesitating but eventually gave back in and let you do it.

With his body, he pushed into you, softly caressing your figure, not letting go of you whatsoever, not with his lips or his arms.

When it was all over, you laid on his shoulder with your arm wrapped around him, about to fall asleep in his comforting arms.

He was laid on his back and had his arm wrapped around your neck for support as the other was gently stroking the arm you were resting on top of him. He was looking at the ceiling with his eyes wide open, wondering if he had made a mistake.

---A/N---
YES! There is no SMUT in this book! And never will be considering it is read by children too. I have tried to keep my composure but since some people (including the very few who went into my private messages and HARASSED me over it, calling me rude names and stuff as well because it didn't include SMUT) - that is not how you get what you want. And because of those very obnoxious people who think by insulting the author you'll get what you want - nope. There will never be SMUT in this book.

Now for those who are at least nice about it but would want it - I'm sorry. This whole situation is ridiculous and I have made my final choice.

I'm so sorry to disappoint everyone because I genuinely love my readers

------------------------------------------------