"Your terms? You are in no position to negotiate."

"Actually, he is." Superman joined the discussion. "Percy here showed good faith already. He also saved good chunk of Poseidonis."

"After destroying it first." Batman cut Supes' out.

"Actaully," Aquaman chimed in, "We learned that this was a bomb and not his powers. I suspect that Ocean-master was behind it."

"That doesn't change anything. Kid is loose cannon. We can't just let him go."

"Then let me train him." Wonder Woman volunteered, much to everyone's surprise. "I will train him and teach him about this world." Looking at Percy, she added. "That is if you agree."

"Cool with me." Was all response she received.

"Fine, but I will still keep an eye on him."

"One more thing Percy. What is your full name. You can't exactly expect us to believe it's Percy." Green Arrow asked.

"Didn't Bat show you my documents? I want them back too by the way. My name is Perseus. Perseus 'Achilles' Jackson. The middle name is another joke from the gods."

End Flashback

"You are right. You don't execute villains. And neither do I. But when needed, I can do what must be done." Batman wanted to say something, but Percy sent him his worst wolf-stare yet. "Now you shut up and listen Rich Boy. You were born with silver spoon in your hands. Yes, you might have lost your parents, but that is the only tragedy in your life. Guess what? Half of my friends lost one of their parents while the other completely ignored them." Batman was still in too much shock at the teen's outburst to actually react. Rest of the team found both too scary to try and intervene. Percy continued. "Since I was twelve my life was nothing but a battle. I did not choose this life like you did. I was forced into it because of who I was. I did not want to kill, I still don't. It isn't pleasure for me, it's necessity. This is not some perfect world. You are a fool if you believe that you can save everyone. Sooner or later someone will die. The question is, who will it be?"

Batman was now beyond furious. This impertinent kid not only showed no remorse after killing, but dared to defend his stand. "Killing is killing, no matter the circumstances." Bat wanted to continue, but yet again he was interrupted by Percy.

"Oh really? Go tell that to countless war veterans that fought to defend your country while you were doing what exactly? Jumping from the roofs and beating some muggers. You live in a bubble. Not wanting to see the truth, you created this perfect illusion for yourself. Money and expensive gadgets can't solve all the problems. I fought in two wars. You want to know how it is? I can tell you how it is. It's kill or be killed. One moment of hesitation and your friend is dead. One mistake and your friend is dead. One wrong move and you are dead." The earth started to shake with his words. "War is constant fight for survival. You can't defeat everyone by just knocking them out, because they will return stronger. I fought monsters half my life. I killed every single creature in Greek mythology. Starting with Minotaur ending with Gaia herself. If I just 'knocked them out', my world would now be layered with dead bodies and crumbled civilization. And I would be somewhere along this bodies. Tell me Bruce. Do you honestly believe that death of everyone would be better than one death? Death of two parents better than death of one mugger?" Percy was furious. This Batman was living in some bubble. If not broken, it would cost lives of countless others. It could even cost lives of his friends in the team because he wasn't going to do what needs to be done.

The last sentence did it for bat. "You are out. I don't want to see you anywhere near the team anymore."

Earth shook one last time before it stopped. "Fine. Have it your way. But remember. This isn't over Bruce." With that, Percy walked away. Some like Kaldur and Artemis wanted to chase after him, but rest stopped them.