Eighteen

"Please explain to me why the hell it is so hard to be in love with someone who has millions of other people in love with him?" I ask Isela as we sit on my bed, eating our Taco Bell.

"I don't know," she laughs, shaking her head. "I feel you though, because even if you make it exclusive they are still going to throw themselves at them. Sad, but that used to be us."

I nod, "hey I don't care I would of still totally banged Zac while he and Vanessa were fucking, that's the babe for life."

"I would to girl, totally." She grins. "When is Jack coming back from Chicago?"

I frown, "I don't know really. He never told me."

"Watch him show up and surprise you with a ton of chicken nuggets and starbucks." She laughs and I stare at her, that would be perfect really.

"You know what I really want? One of those Castco bears that are like the size of my bed, I have always wanted one." I explain replying to Jack's tweet that he just tweeted, which was stating he loves Chicago.

@AlyysaGilinCash : @jackgilinsky I miss you sir.

Within seconds my notifications blew up, I knew it was just Jack tweeting me back and all the fans tweeting back to him.

@jackgilinsky : @AlyssaGilinCash I miss you too queen.

@AlyssaGilinCash : @jackgilinsky COME SEE ME WHEN YOU COME BACK

@jackgilinsky : @AlyssaGilinCash man... I mean I guess I have to now huh?

@AlyssaGilinCash : @jackgilinsky stfu u luv me, I want a big hug when I come 2 meet you at the airport, when u coming back loser?

@jackgilinsky : @AlyssaGilinCash You'll see (; & of course, the biggest

@IselaCarpenter : @AlyssaGilinCash @jackgilinsky RELATIONSHIP GOALS AS'F.

I laugh when Jack retweets her and I do the same, tweeting a picture from the night before he left for Chicago a few weeks ago, we were cuddled up on my bed and it was dark, but the snapchat front flash made it one of my favorite pictures.

@AlyssaGilinCash : I miss this goon. Can't wait till his comes back to CA @jackgilinsky

He retweets it and faves before replying with the double heart emoji, I smile before turning my attention back to Isela.

"I ship you guys so hard." She says giving me a thumbs up.

"Hahahahahaha, yeah if only we were together." I frown running a hand through my hair. "Maybe one day we will be. I just hope I'm not a faze."

"If he's tweeting you you're not just a faze."

"What about when he favorited that one girl's pictures on there and tweeted her a ton of times, but they just fucked? If I remember correctly he was in love with Leigh! I watched that younow of them and you can see it in his eyes... The way he looked at her, they even went to prom together... I can't compare to her." I say looking down at my hands.

"Shut the hell up, you are gorgeous, and she may have had something really special with Jack but he's not the type for long distance and she lives in Nebraska. Chill, I believe he likes you a lot okay." She whines throwing a crunched up wrapper at me.

I roll my eyes and sigh, "I don't know."

"So? What are you going to give up because he had a stronge relationship with his ex?"

I shake my head, "I know it'd be stupid of me to even think like that.. But it's still in the back of my mind. Jack and I haven't really kissed in forever, we barely cuddle. I don't know. I'm not complaining but his fucking face makes me sexually frustrated and yeah, I don't know."

She laughs at me before sighing, a complete serious expression taking over her gorgeous features. "Fucking shut up, it's cute that he's waiting to do anything with you. Aaron is the same, I mean he's like my boyfriend and he doesn't kiss me that often. Chill bruh, or I will tweet Jack that ugly selfie you took on my phone."

I surrender, and throw my hands up.

This is why I love her.

.

.

.

.

I spot Jack walking out of the terminal and I instantly pushed past the few security guards and tackled him in a huge hug. His arms wrapping around my waist as he lifts me up and spins me.

"You actually came," he says into my neck.

"I had to see you the moment you got back, I just needed to see you again." I whisper, not wanting to let him go.

"Well I am so happy you did," he grins when we finally pull away from each other. He quickly wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk out of the airport.

"How was Chicago?" I ask as we get into my car.

"Great, but it would have been better if you were there to enjoy it with me." He says looking over at me, smiling. "Where we headed?"

Johnson is coming on the next flight with Nash, Cameron and Bryant, so it was just Gilinsky and I.

"Wherever you wanna go."

"Well as much as I want to head back to your place, mine is closer and I am extremely tired." He says intertwining our fingers together.

I nod, "your place it is then. I just might have to get in your pool though."

"I'd love to see you do that." He smirks kissing the back of my hand. I laugh rolling my eyes as I drive towards his house.

It was a hour and a half from the airport and the whole ride we talked about what we did and how much we dreaded him leaving again. Him insisting I go with him, but I can't because of school.

"Do you have a bathing suit even?" Jack asks as I slide out of the car. I nod opening the back and grabbing my two piece bathing suit out of the pile of clothes I throw back there... Man I forgot I had all of this. Oh look there's my favorite jeans, wow.

"You're a horder." He laughs pulling me into the house. I shrug, I am, really. But hey I like clothes and shoes.

"Well this horder wants to change and get into the pool." I say poking his nose before slipping away from him into the guest bathroom. Changing quickly.

I walk into his room and stare at the big teddy bear. "Come swimming with me?" I ask Jack glancing over at him.

He laughs, "I was supposed to go to your house when I got home and give you the bear but we're here, so here babe. I heard you wanted a white costco bear."

I grin and hug him. Before picking the bear up, "wow it's bigger than you are." He laughs at me as I set it back down, I stick my tongue out at him as he changes into his swim trunks.

"Loser." I mumble grabbing his hand and dragging him outside to the pool, I run and jump into the pool but Jack stays on the edge, clearly contemplating.

Finally he jumps in and we stay in the pool until our fingers get wrinkly.

.

.

.

.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay?" Jack asks as I sit down on my bear, in my room of my house. Jack and I had come here after I took a shower at his house, where he and I are spending the night before hanging out tomorrow.

I'm gonna show him around my town. I give him a thumbs up, completely comfortable with what I am sitting on and the clothes I'm wearing. I am currently wearing some black leggings and a white tank top, my hair tied up in a pony tail with some white socks.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.