*- 37 - Frederick Weasel, get your arse out of this room

Beginne am Anfang

The twins were insanely creative and they came up with the weirdest, but most brilliant stuff, but not all of their ideas were very practical. I couldn't do much to help them as I was nowhere near as inventive and absolutely mad as they were, but sometimes I could help them with practicality issues. It was nice to feel useful in my own way. Now the joke shop was an actual concept in the future, maybe I could do this for the rest of my life, if Fred didn't grow sick of me at least. It was still their shop and it would always be their shop, but maybe I could support them behind the scenes.

My birthday had finally come around and even though I hadn't told anyone about it, everyone knew. Fred was the only one in the house who knew my birthday, so he must have told everyone.

I woke up with a breakfast in bed. Fred literally woke Hermione and Ginny up and kicked them out of the room. I gave him a lecture about that, but I couldn't stay angry for long as I saw what he had prepared. He had gotten croissants from the baker, he had made fresh orange juice and he had even cooked me eggs with bacon. Judging by the slightly burned bacon, he actually cooked it himself.

He got into bed with me and we ate his breakfast. He had done this all for me and that made me feel so special.

"I like this birthday already", I said and put the tray away. I pulled him towards me by his collar and kissed him. He kissed me back and rested his hand on my waist. I tugged on his hair slightly. The twins had recently gotten a haircut and it looked really good. It was a lot shorter than before and they looked way older and even more handsome.

"I love you", I whispered as we broke apart.

"I love you too. And you are going to love me even more when you open this gift", he said and got out a little gift box.

"Thank you", I said as he handed it to me. I untied the ribbon and slowly opened the box. Inside was a little card, which I took out.

Y/N Y/L/N

Official Mastermind of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

"If you still don't know what you want to do when you graduate, maybe you could work with George and I", he said and looked a little insecure.

"If you want that", he added.

"Are you serious?" I asked and smiled brightly. I would absolutely love that.

"Yeah, I discussed it with George and he loves the idea. I mean, you don't have to, but-" I pulled him by his collar again and pressed my lips on his.

"I would love to", I said.

"I hoped you would say that", he said and hugged me. I loved him so much.

"There's another thing in there", he said and pointed at the box. I took it and inside was a silver necklace with a little blue pendant on it. It was glowing brightly, as if there was a little light inside.

"It starts glowing when you feel happy, and it doesn't when you're sad. I thought you would like that", he said and put it around my neck.

"Now I know when you're sad, so I can cheer you up. I think you're happy right now", he said as he stroked the brightly shining pendant.

"Very much so", I said. "And you were right."

"About what?"

"I do love you even more, if that's possible."

He pushed me down on the bed gently and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Unfortunately, that blissful moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.