Salutations

Hi I'm Charlotte France and I live in the west of Sydney Australia. I haven't always I used to live in Western Australia because my Dad was a miner before a freak accident in his mine that left him and 123 others dead. So me and my mum, Rebecca France moved to Sydney where I enrolled at Norwest Christian College. I'm in Grade 11, So I'm 16 and this is my first day.

-------------
"Morning Mum" I mumbled still half asleep. I walked past her at the dining table and continued through to the kitchen to get breakfast. Today's my first day at my new school so I'm 'awake' at the ungodly hour of 5.40am to go to hell. After breakfast I raced up the stairs humming This is Gospel by Panic! At the disco. I quickly showered and got dressed into my itchy uniform. I fixed my make up. Foundation, concealer, lip gloss, mascara and I filled in my eyebrows before running back down stairs to pack my bag with my books and food. I grabbed my purse and my phone, kissed my Mums cheek and left with her saying "Have a good day!" And So began my day.

----------
About halfway through my 15 minute walk to school I saw three boys in the same uniform as me. They looked to be in my grade so I sped up till I was about 3 metres behind them. Two had blonde hair but one was tan while the other was deathly pale and the other one had dark hair and was either kiwi or Asian. I turned my music down so I could listen in on their conversation. Yeah I know but whatever.
"Did you her about the new girl?"
"Yeah she's meant to come today. What have you heard Cal?"
The Asian looking one answered,
"Aubrey said that she was going to show her around"
"Ok"
"Cool"
And then I tripped. You see I have a talent for tripping over invisible objects. I squealed as I went down and all three boys turned around. My first thought was
"Holy fringes"

---------
A/n:
Yay chapter one!! I know that no ones going to read this but hey! Who cares! I haven't double checked it so there may be mistakes
- Mikki