Like the titans, they each had their own strengths and weaknesses, but their were a few similarities between them all. For one, they all had thruster similar to the viper thrusters on BT that they could all use to fly and hover for periods of time. However a hidden quirk of the Storm is that it can fly slightly longer than the others and hover much, much longer. With these thrusters, they are also able to double jump, but the Interceptor is able to triple jump to further enhance it's greatest strength: it's mobility. They also have the ability to dash much like normal titans, but due to the Colossus' sheer size and weight, it is unable to do this. The Interceptor, once again, has 3 dashes to make it faster. Storm can also disappear for this dash and become invisible for a split second. (Think Ronin's phase dash) That however is where the similarities end. From there on, every suit has their own strengths, weaknesses, and weapons.

Ranger: The Ranger doesn't lack or excel in any aspect. It is in every sense of the word, a Jack of all trades. Middle of the road damage, mobility, and speed, it is prepared for all situations. The Ranger comes equipped with a seeking missile, an incredibly powerful tool, but only be fired once before having to wait 10 seconds to use it again, but can be used indefinitely. It also comes equipped with s sticky grenade that on detonation, triggers an icy explosion that freezes enemies in it's radius, even titans and reapers. It also wields a heavily modified LMG known as the Renewed Courage, High rate of fire and solid damage with 75 RPM. It's second weapon is a modified AR known as Ralner's Blaze. Relatively low, fire rate, with high damage and is equipped with incendiary rounds to light opponents ablaze with only 5 consecutive shots. Ranger also comes equipped with a shock mace, able to deal high damage in a radius and stun enemies. While it doesn't do very high damage to or completely stun titans, it will slow them down and temporarily blind them, similar to an arc grenade. For defense capabilities, it has a bubble shield. Once deployed, it is completely invulnerable for the 20 seconds it is activated. Shots can't travel in the shield, but they can go out of it. Finally, it's ultimate ability is the barrage. Once activated, the Ranger uses the Multi Target Missile battery, which shoots a huge volley of rockets that track down enemies with enough power to take down even whole titans, the only ones who can potentially survive the rocket onslaught being ogre titans.

Colossus: As you'd expect from the name, this mech is the tank of the squad, the largest Javelin in size, easily towering over even Slenda and is able to take and deal tons of damage, it's lack of speed being the only thing holding it back. Even then, it has it's thrusters to help mitigate that weakness a great deal. It's ability, the Berserker's Cry, taunts enemies and forces them to attack the user, makes enemies more vulnerable to damage, and doubles the user's melee damage along with decreasing ability cooldowns. Colossus comes equipped with the Venom Storm. When activated, it fires 8 explosive rockets that can individually be aimed to target different areas to maximize splash damage packed with corrosive acid that melts through flesh and metal. (Anyone get that reference?) On it's arm, it carries the Solvent Green, a modified grenade launcher that fires globs of highly damaging acid that melts enemies and cripples them. For it's primary weapons, it uses the Sentinel's Vengeance, a sticky grenade launcher that fires in short bursts and detonates in an acidic explosion. It also makes use of the Shard Storm, a weapon that launches a projectile with medium damage, but upon impact, launches deadly crystals in a large radius. Colossus also uses a glove on it's right hand that can burn enemies in a large radius when slammed on the ground, dealing damage overtime comparable to the Scorch titan. It also has a ballistic shield that it trades for it's ability to dash that can be used for blocking damage or bashing enemies with it, instantly killing human sized targets with the sheer weight and force of the Colossus. Finally for it's ultimate ability, it wields the siege cannon, a heavy cannon that fires highly explosive shots. While it can only be fired 3 times before it has to recharge, it's powerful enough to send ogre titans into a doomed state with one shot, and kill every other titan. Truly a tank buster.