chapter 8

Hoony's car stops beside the place where Somi's 18th birthday is held, "Wow, this restaurant is so fancy."

"Yeah, Somi's parents are really something else." Hoony replied as they all stared at the

Lisa looks at him and asks, "What do you mean?"

"Somi's parents are rich. AF." Mino said as he squeezes himself between Lisa and Hoony, earning a slap on the shoulder from him.

"Really?"

"Really really really reallyyyy." They all sang, except for Lisa.

Lisa laughs and rubs her nape, "Must've felt nice then."

"Yeah. It must've felt nice." The four boys said in sync and looked at each other before laughing. "So! What are we waiting for?" Jinu claps his hands.

"Let's go!" Yoon places his arms around them and pushes them towards the restaurant.

•••

"Lisa unnie! Over here!" Somi waves through the crowd and finally walks up to Lisa and holds her hand.

"You made it! Wow, you look gorge!!" Somi twirls Lisa by the hand and laughs with her, "You look amazing too, Somi! Happy Birthday! Oh, I bought something for you!"

"Really?? Aww that's so nice of you, unnie! Thanks! If you're hungry, the food section is just right over there! I have some people to welcome lol, bye unnie!" Somi points at the food section across the dance floor before skipping towards the people near the entrance as she waves goodbye to Lisa.

"Byee!" Lisa waves back with a smile and dashes to the food section as fast as she can because she didn't ate lunch.

She picks a black and pink macaron and munches in delight, "Mmm! This is so delicious!" She said as she picks another macaron and stuffs it in her mouth.

"Slow down tiger, you might choke on your food." The guy smirks.

"Enjoying the food, Lisa?" Another guy said leaning towards Lisa.

Lisa looks back, "Oh hey Taeyong, Jaehyun. Where's the other guys?"

"Oh they're nowhere to be fou—"

"Noona! Glad to see you here! You know, I only came because I thought you were coming and I was right after all!" Lucas came running towards them, along with Mark.

"Aww did you, Lucas?" She giggles.

"Mhmm! Whatcha eating?" Lucas asks and Lisa passes a macaron to him.

"Wah noona, you can't believe these two. They purposely left us earlier! We didn't knew anyone that much, except for them. Good thing we saw them straight way when Lucas suddenly got hungry." Mark shakes his head and Lucas nods in agreement while eating his macaron.

"Nowhere to be found, huh?" Lisa cocks an eyebrow and crosses her arms.

"Yah, you literally believed these two?" Taeyong points at the two glaring youthful boys.

"Yeah." Lisa shrugs before eating again.

"Blasphemy!" Jaehyun said.

Lisa looks behind them then beside them, searching for someone, "Where's Ten by the way?"

"He's busy dancing on the dance floor." Jaehyun points at the man solely dancing on the dance floor, still rocking it though.

"All by himself." Lucas adds.

"Oh."

"Lisaaaa!!" A girl runs up to her and hugs Lisa tightly.

"Rosé!" Lisa hugs back and smiles ear to ear.

"Yah, I'm here too ya know??" Chanyeol rolls his eyes and opens his arms for a hug. Lisa giggles and gives him a hug, "Lisa how come we didn't get a single hug??" Jaehyun said with the other boys behind her also complained.

"Because you didn't asked for it." Lisa sticks out her tongue while hugging Chanyeol, whose red as a tomato because Lisa's still not breaking the hug.

"Hi Lisa!"

"Lisa, hi there! Oh, looks like Chanyeol is making his moves already? Oofies!"

Lisa blushes as soon as she realizes that she's still hugging Chanyeol, "Huh? Oh, sorry about that." She breaks the hug with an awkward laugh.

"I-it's alright. You can do that anytime.." Chanyeol whispers the last sentence with a faint blush on his cheeks while looking down and rubbing his neck but Lisa didn't heard it but Rosé did and glares intensely at Chanyeol.

"Wow, you both look so great tonight!"

"Thanks, you too Lisa." Jennie shows off her gummy smile which Lisa finds very adorable and smiles back.

"Sooya! Let's go dance!" Suho and Kai appears out of the blue and greets Lisa before dragging away their girlfriends.

Lisa laughs and waves at the two couple.

"Lisa, how about a dance?" Chanyeol extends his hand. While Rosé smacks his hand away, "Yah, Lisa's my date today—"

"Oh look it's Baekhyun! Hey! Over here!" Chanyeol waves through the crowd and a wild Baekhyun appears, Chanyeol pushes Rosé to Baekyun's direction, catching Rosé by the waist in the process.

"Let's go." Chanyeol pulls Lisa away from the glaring boys, a pissed Rosé, and a confused Baekhyun.

The two made it at the dance floor and starts dancing while laughing.

This chapter is not much but I hope y'all enjoyed it ^^