chapter 4

Lisa's hand is still being held by Taehyung. She looked at their hands and blushed.

Taehyung is aware that he's still holding onto Lisa's hand, he still didn't want to let go of her. He's still enjoying it with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Not a moment for long, Taehyung and Lisa stood in front of a door. Lisa looked confused and looked at him, "Is this our next class?"

"Well, not ours, just yours. My class is next to yours. I figured you're still not inside so I went to your previous class and found you there." Taehyung gritted his teeth as he remembered that there were guys surrounding Lisa.

"O-oh, thank you then. I'll get going now." Lisa said and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed slightly and nodded.

He left as Lisa opened the door, she looked inside the room and it's still mostly filled with boys. There are only few girls inside the room.

Before Lisa steps in front of the room, the students drifted their eyes to Lisa's direction.

Lisa bowed and went to a vacant seat. She sat down and quietly looked everywhere, she noticed that the guys were also looking at her. She immediately drifted her gaze elsewhere.

The teacher arrived and told Lisa to introduce herself, "My name is Lisa, I'm 18, not Korean and I'm Thai. Hope we'll be good acquaintances, please treat me nicely." Lisa finished her introduction with a smile.

Which made the students in awe since her face is like a doll and her sweet voice made her seem innocent.

Once Lisa sat on her seat, the teacher started discussing.

•••

"Class dismissed. Lisa, I hope you'll enjoy studying here!" The teacher said.

"I will, sir." Lisa bowed and smiled back.

Once the teacher left the room, Lisa was alone sitting on her seat. Until she noticed someone put their hand on Lisa's table.

She looked up and saw a guy. "Hey, my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. And you're Lisa, am I right?" He asked and Lisa nodded.

"Nice to meet you." Chanyeol smirked and took Lisa's hand then shakes it with his.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, baby doll!" Baekhyun snatched Lisa's hand and caresses it. Lisa lowkey blushed at the skin contact.

"Kim Jongin, call me Kai— ow!! Jagi! Jagi!" Kai was interrupted by a girl who was pinching Kai's ear.

"My name is Jennie, Kim Jennie." The named Jennie girl smiled at Lisa.

"Nice meeting you, Lisa. Excuse us!~" Jennie smiled ear to ear then dragged Kai with her, still not letting go of his ear.

"I told you not to approach girls!!" She yelled at the poor Kai.

"But I was just introducing myself to the new student." Kai winced.

Lisa giggled at the cute couple, "Hiiii!~ my name is Park Chaeyoung! Call me Rosé, Rosie, Pasta, anything you want!" A cute girl approached Lisa then put her arm around Chanyeol.

"I see you've met my brother!" Chaeyoung continued then nudged Chanyeol's head.

"You're siblings?" Lisa asked. "Yeah! He's 19 and I'm 18!" Rosé replied with a smile.

"Hi! My name is Kim Jisoo! And this is my boyfriend, Suho!" A pretty girl yanked her boyfriend to introduce himself.

"Suho. And you're Lisa? The new girl?" Suho shook Lisa's hand, "Yes, I'm new here." Lisa said.