Pub Chatter 5th Edition - December 22, 2019

A Christmas Message from Bill

As we near that special day of the year, let's take a moment and reflect on what Christmas really means.

For those who believe, it is a deep spiritual time, as they celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus. It is a time of religious reflection and deep faith soul searching.

For many, it is a time for family. A time when most of us get a well deserved break from the grind of our work life and spend some quality time with those who are most important to us ... our family. As I get older (and perhaps a little wiser), I have come to realize that friends and acquaintances can come and go, but family (for better or worse) are always there and at this time of the year I find it most important that the focus of my attention is on my family. In the end, all you have is family. Enjoy them while you can, because life can be but a fleeting moment.

Gifts, of course are always a part of Christmas, but again, as I get older, I have come to realize that the greatest gifts I can receive are no longer under the tree. They are in the smiling faces of those I love the most, my family. Especially my 4 beautiful grandchildren. They are the greatest gift of all. Their innocence, wonderment and pure joy remind me of the true meaning of Christmas. Peace, Love, Joy and Understanding.

To my incredible family of Poets here at the Pub, I raise a special glass to each and every one of you. You have all become a part of my life that I cherish and look forward to and I hope that each and every one of you, no matter what your beliefs, have a wonderful, safe and Happy Holiday and that you find the Peace and Joy in the Holidays that I know I will. Be safe, have fun and cherish the memories that this special year will bring.

Lastly, a special Merry Christmas to the heart and soul of the Poets Pub. The amazing woman you all know as MystresMyna. To me, she is simply Jess. I wish you all the best over Christmas and I hope that you find the amazing joy and happiness that you deserve this special time of the year. Enjoy the time with your family and and rest ... because we have another super busy year next year. Merry Christmas my friend.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Bill

*********************