Chapter 13: Happily Ever After.

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up and saw that I was in a round sphere finally remembering who I was. "Finally I'm back. This body is very.. flimsy but it will have to do. Where am I and why I'm I in here Bill?" He smiled and opened a small hole to let himself in, he pulled me into an embrace "My love it's been so long, you have no idea how long I waited for you to come back to your senses to see who you truly are and just to come home." He brought his hand up to my chin tilting it bringing our lips together. It was a loving and passionate kiss but that didn't last for long. "YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME!" Then Derek started sending magic our way hitting the sphere cause cracks to appear knowing that it won't hold up for long.

  Bill groaned a bit "Whatever do you mean? I took everything in front of me fair and square." Derek laughed "That's real funny! We both know that at the time I had feelings for Y/N! And I was gonna confess to her my feelings at that party! And you know what you did?! you drugged her drink by putting a love potion in it so she can fall in love with you!" Bill was getting more angry "Shut up!" I looked over at him feeling slightly betrayed "Is this true?" Bill never looked over to my side and didn't answer. Deep down I did want to believe Derek but he can't be trusted. He killed our children so he could also be lying knowing him.

"Come here my dear Queen, your mistake for a King is nothing but trash and doesn't know how to keep things fair and square." Derek said while I felt myself go towards him. It's like I didn't have any control over my body anymore.

  Bill tried to stop me but instead got burned from Derek. "Now, Now, my dear brother. That's not how we're playing today. You just broke one of the rules of the game we're about to play. It's called Save the Y/N before she gets erased from existence! She might have magic but because of the spell that has just been used recently it still needs time so her magic isn't fully working at the moment so for this game to be enjoyable for the both of us. She will be tied up into a chair and everything you do wrong ends up hurting her how about that."

  Derek smiled like a manic but I was too deep in thought and my body was still out of my control. I was soon tied to a chair and Derek snapped his fingers making a human sized game board with Bill inside "Dear Brother, Welcome to a game I like to call, Don't Be Careless, how this game works is you will roll a dice and you will walk the many spaces that dice showed. After you have done that if you land on an Angel Y/N will be safe." Bill looked at Derek "What's that supposed to mean?" "Well I mean if you land a devil piece and make the wrong choice your Y/N will get shocked every time you do so." He got off his chair and comes over to me holding my chin "But also there's a slight possibility that she will be mind controlled by me and do whatever I please without her permission, but that's only if I feel like it." He let's go of my chin and goes back over to his chair that was just floating in midair like mine "So brother, are you ready to play?"
Time Skip cause me Lazy.
After awhile the game stopped and Bill managed to make it out, Derek was very amused by what Bill did and what his choices were once Derek snapped his fingers the board was gone and I was untied. "Well that was very amusing but it's time to get to the fun part of this." After saying that Derek started attacking Bill "Oh it's on you bastard." Bill attacked Derek, Blue Flames vs. Black Flames
Both of them were in the top 10 of the Demon rankings Bill being #4 and Derek #2 both being very strong but Bill might not be able to withstand it for long.

"Oh dear brother, how I have grew so much hatred towards you these past thousands of years. But that's gonna end today." He snapped his fingers once again holding Darien in his arms and that's when I snapped "You better not touch him!" I glared at Derek but all he did was smirk "Oh my dear queen you must understand that I only do this for you, but also this filthy thing is Bills so I have no use for this unless, you come over to me and be mine." I got furious. 'How can someone you thought you knew were so kind until they try to take their child's life away while also being a uncle to these children.' "Fine. I'll do it." Bill looked at me "No way! Your not doing that your staying back." Derek glared at Bill "wrong choice." He let go of Darien and I gasped flying down with speed I didn't know I had and grabbed Darien just in time. I sighed in Relief and saw that he was sleeping safe and sound.
  I kissed his forehead and put him in a protective shield so he wouldn't get affected by anything I do or hear and will be safe and sound, I flew back up
towards Derek and just started attacking him one spell after another. Soon it got to a point where I needed something to kill him once and for all so it left me no choice since he wouldn't give up. "I've had enough of this. Your time is now up Derek, you had your chance and now it's time for your punishment." Derek looked confused "Oh holy grace, I summon thee sword of which was banished thousands and hundreds of years ago, I will give you all my strength so come to me now Sword of The Holy Grace!"

" Derek looked confused "Oh holy grace, I summon thee sword of which was banished thousands and hundreds of years ago, I will give you all my strength so come to me now Sword of The Holy Grace!"

 After that Derek just laughed "What are you gonna do with that thing?" I groaned and pointed it at him "Holy Grace this Man has broken the laws of what a normal family should not do so in your name I Banish him from this world of Light and to Nev...

After that Derek just laughed "What are you gonna do with that thing?" I groaned and pointed it at him "Holy Grace this Man has broken the laws of what a normal family should not do so in your name I Banish him from this world of Light and to Never return!" Derek shouted once light started covering his whole body soon disappear into dust. I sighed in relief but became weak causing me to fall from the sky but Bill caught me in time "Hey good job there, you did amazing." I gave him a weak smile and held his hand he flinched a bit to how cold it was "Hey your hand it cold as well as your whole body temperature." I sighed a bit but kept smiling "Well that's because I used Holy Grace, the sword that was banished in the demon world. Rules are if you summon a weapon that is banished you get punished for it and that's death." Bill was surprised and look at me "No! I'm not gonna let that happen, you've already been through your incarnation once meaning you won't ever come back again." I just smiled at him and cured my hand on his cheek bringing Darien to us still in his Protective Shield "Take care of our son for us please, protect him and let him have a healthy and happy life." Bill started tearing up and just nodded his head I started fading away little by little gold specs flying into the air, I brought Bills face towards me and gave him one last kiss, the Kiss was loving and passionate.
After a while I pulled back and smiled at him and Bill noticed something "Hey look your not going away anymore." I looked at my body and saw that it was coming back to normal and I was shocked a bit and smiled hugging Bill tightly and he hugged me back.
A few months Later
After the incident with Derek he stayed in the demon realm because of the banishment spell but me and Bill have been living happily. We were finally able to get married for once and Darien has been healthy and well ever since. Bill as well but he keeps being dirty and can't keep it in his pants sometimes but I don't mind it I did marry a Pervert. By the end of the day I'm just happy that I get to spend time and memories with those that I love "Oh my dear wife, I think we have some business to take care of." Bill said Smirking.
______________________________
     The End. Or is it?